Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling the perfect joint.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTownBlaze, Mar 30, 2011.

1. I just finished rolling the best joint ever.
    I dont know about you guys, but after i roll a perfect joint, i feel HELLA GOOD.
    Every hit i take is a perfect puff.
    <3 weed

Idk why i started this topic, but..
    Dont you guys love rolling :D

2. i love rolling joints and blunts. i always feel hella G if i roll a good one and everyone likes it .

3. Monday night I rolled 3 perfect joints and today I got to smoke the last one completely by myself. It was complete Bliss, I just feel so good too that I rolled it so perfect lol 3/3 on perfect joints :smoke:

4. Lately I've been rolling joints with filters, it makes the joint look so much better and you get a smooth toke. :smoke:

5. Lol, yeah. You were rolling them before without filters? :p
    Thats kinda weird lol

6. Where i live its normal to just roll joints w/o filters.