Rolling the Dutch tulip.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Newkid20, Jul 10, 2011.

1. *Looking for some serious rolling experience in this thread*

So I can roll a cone that doesn't canoe or go out, with no creases on the sides or anything. But now that I've got the cone down, I want to try my luck at a dutch tulip. My only question is, what do you use for the "straw" part? I've seen the daily roller video, and I'm not sure what he's using :confused: and then I've also seen a few pictures where people have just stuck a cone j into the tulip part and sealed it like that. I'm positive I could do the former, but I'm still just curious as to what to use if I want to roll a tulip but I don't want to smoke like 3 grams of weed haha. Anyone have any suggestions?

:smoke:

2. id take computer [paper and tape it into a cylinder. that or make a super long joint

3. id just smoke 3grams of weed

4. This is what I originally thought of, but I was kinda skected out by the fact that I could accidentally end up smoking computer paper... and tape :eek: lol

I like your style man :smoke:

5. Usually people tear off the flap of cardboard from the sleeve of papers, fold, wrap a paper around it, and tape. That doesn't burn so you should be fine as far as inhaling tape. Tulips are nice, and not too hard. There are several guides online. Warning though, they tend to disappear quick, and if you have someone who bogarts in your circle...watch carefully. Once that thing gets to the fat part of the tulip you are going through a lot of bud pretty fast, and if someone holds it for a few minutes and takes 3 puffs..they get stoned as hell and you get a buzz. (I had a bogart prone friend living with me for awhile :(! )

6. Man, I've made a few of these. Everyone at parties gets mad at me for rolling them. lol. Because they take for-fucking-ever to roll. But use a rolled up notecard and the gum from a rolling paper...Maybe a couple, to get it to stick.

7. Yeah but if your a insane roller and have the weed you'd impress everyone that they would want you to do it with there weed = win win!