Rolling Stone: Meet Alex Jones

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Mar 3, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

That artwork is insane

2. I would never imagine that there would be such a well-written, articulate article on such an incoherent, rambling moron like Alex Jones.

I also LOL'd at this part:
    In Austin, Jones quit football and smoking pot ("It made me paranoid"),

For some reason, I don't think quitting weed made it any better. And if it did, then damn.

3. It's awesome that Alex Jones is using Charlie Sheens fame to promote himself now. He was just on the View also.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVqC-ncLDk8]YouTube - Alex Jones On The View 02-28-11[/ame]

4. Being a fellow conspiracy theorist, I understand where he is coming from.

However, my brand of conspiracies is slightly different. The NWO would be hard to pull off. It would literally require a super computer of a person, someone so intelligent that they can really pull it off. I don't think that person exists.

I believe there is just as much corruption and malevolence as Jones claims there is, it just isn't as organized. Our government is a cesspool of different groups of people all out for themselves. You have the pharmaceutical industry, their lobbyists, their congressmen/investors. The food industry, their lobbyists, their government officials/investors. Oil, guns, etc. You name it, there are people who are rigging the system. To see all of them together forming some massive conspiracy? I find that hard to believe.

Maybe I'm wrong... Maybe Jones is right? I try not to worry about this shit too much because I still have my life to live and I'm not devoting it to something like this, I have enough of my own problems to throw on the problems of the world and its governments.

5. They (government) doesn't necessarily have to work together.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." ~Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws." ~Mayer Amschel Rothschild

There certainly seems to be some truth to that in looking at central banking/ The Federal Reserve. All politicians get what they want - welfare/warfare state, spend spend spend...but what are we giving up in return?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

6. AJ is killing his credibility by standing up for Sheen.

Sheen is a douche. His rants make him look like he thinks he's better and smarter than everybody else, when he's clearly just an addict trying to deny and cling to his addiction.

AJ standing up for him, not saying "He's a good friend but he needs help" makes him look like an idiot.

As for AJ's politics, as much as he rants against the NWO, Illuminati, Bilderberg, Bohemian grove, Globalization, one-world Gov't, etc. he seems just fine with leaving the door open for those same people to gain power through multinational corporations.

Privatize Gov't, give that responsibility to borderless businesses? It's backdoor NWO.

Not that the Gov't we have now is stopping that, but getting rid of the Federal Gov't without barriers to multinational corps, is just going to make it easier to get to one-world Gov't through cartelized utilities and infrastructure companies.

IMO, the goal should be to fix, decorrupt, and massive shrink the Fed Gov't we have. Or else private cartels that are subsidized by foreign Gov'ts will run everything and Americans won't even have the power to change things through votes.

7. Wait, wait, wait...Alex Jones didn't kill his credibility years ago? That's news to me! :smoke:

8. disprove anything he says.