Rolling Roach Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Zebras, Jul 1, 2010.

1. How do you do it? I have a bunch of roaches, do i put them in the rolling paper with the paper around the roach and just line em up and roll it like a regular joint or what?

Someone help me out

2. Take your roaches and remove the papers and break up the roach weed because its prolly somwhat compacted then roll your roach joint like any other joint. happy toking :smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. yea dude u stick the roaches in the joint as a whole. :rolleyes:

you take the weed out of the roaches and roll a joint as you always would. Wow.

4. Lol yeah just reuse the weed in the roach to roll a J.

5. Thanks guys, i had heard someone say that the papers contain thc oil or something. Wasnt sure if that was correct, just checking here.

6. i think its all the resin build up in the roach from the smoke.

7. get a lonnnng strip of scotch tape. Lay all the roaches onto the tape length wise, then just do the fold over and seal it and you have your perfect roach joint.

8. hahahahahaha

9. i think the paper absorbs the resin from the weed. and the weed in the roach is always the most potent part because of that. i just throw the roaches in there, papers and all, and puf on that. i think it gets me higher, but hell i cant usaully tell because i wont remember exactly.

10. My dad used to always take two decent size roaches and put them in another paper with the burnt sides facing each other on the inside of the paper and then just roll it again like a normal joint and it smoked just as good as a normal joint lol give it a try if you've never done it plus that way you don't have to tear up the paper and get weed every where lol