Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ziltoidx, Mar 21, 2009.

1. hey u guys, quick question, what can you use for rolling paper if you don't have any real rolling papers? will copy paper work? tissue paper? let me know. thanks.

2. bible paper and sometimes if you scratch the foil off of gum wrappers.

3. you know the foil paper in cig packs? its attached to white paper just peel it off. (not all are like this)

4. Your best bet is to use a bible paper.

Or go buy a pack of zig-zags.

5. alright u guys, i dont have a bible but i found an old ass book with some filmy ass yellowed ass paper and i got the foil off of a cigarette wrapper foil/paper thing, cant buy papers right now so which do i use? also i am open to more suggestions. thanks a lot.

6. Why cant you buy papers if you have enough time to smoke and be on the computer ?
    but if i were you i wouldnt use that shit
    use an apple pipe

7. lole, u are winnar.

man i've used printer paper, bible paper (works best), and one time... yes i'm ashamed and SHOULD BE; toilet paper (STILL GOT ME BLAZED).

best bet, learn how to make an apple pipe or make a steamroller from a soda can.

8. :) i just rolled my first joint, not sure why people say its so hard to roll, it didn't take long. used the cigarette box wrapper with the foil removed, looks ok, will be smoking it in a little while, hope it works. id use a glass pipe which i have right now, but i just kind of wanted to use a joint tonight. thanks for the help everyone. :D

9. Rolling papers are like $2. If you can buy weed you should be able to afford a pack of papers dude.

10. #10 ziltoidx, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009
    are "ZIG-ZAG" rolling papers only sold in head shops or do other places sell them? i live in new jersey, USA, don't think i've seen rolling papers sold in convenience stores here, but i'm not sure. anyone know?

oh yeah and another question, this is maybe for "older" smokers, but i was just wondering, did people used to add tobacco in their joints back in like the 60s and 70s? or was it the same as now, most people in the US using only weed and people in europe using weed/tobacco mix.

11. theyre sold in gas stations,markets,liquor stores...

12. Some people do like to mix tobacco in their weed, but it is mostly a European thing from what I've seen. Many people still do it with their joints, but I prefer straight green.

13. This situation arises alot for me too, usually your better off making a homemade piece (apple pipe as mentioned, half glass bong, etc) is basically always better than other paper since its treated and is pretty damn bad for you. You can grab zig-zags at basically any gas station and if you dont have time now I sugget waiting a bit to blaze. One more day isnt going to hurt.

14. lol i just realized this guy cant buy papers cuz he's not of legal age. BANN

15. go buy some zigzags. thats the easiest way... I pay in quarters... they're usually 2 bucks :D

well, you can use the back of bible paper, which is a plain white page... I've used that a couple times with honey to make the paper stick together when I have no rolling papers...
    But don't be as lazy as me.. just go down and buy some :smoking:

16. than how would he have a glass pipe and a box of cigarettes

17. so it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for an underage kid to have cigarettes?

mustve missed that

18. its also possible for a underage kid to have rolling papers. Maybe he doesn't own a car or something, has no money right know, [even though they are like 99 cents] not everyone is underage because they can't go out and get something at this moment.

19. 1. you have to be 19 in some states
    2. dont come to conclusions

20. yupp 19 is legal age in jerz:p
    609 reppin