Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling paper

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flugelhorn, Nov 30, 2008.

1. alright this might sound really stupid... but anyways, I was going to roll a joint, using altoids paper, but what do i use to make it stick together when i roll it?

2. spit. just lick about 1/4" of the edge just like there is adhesive there. never used altoids paper but have used tampon wrappers a couple times.

3. i would have to say, tampon paper is very creative haha :]

4. i don't think that would be a wise idea. you'd have to use something else to hold it together most likely.

5. 1.Go into your couch
    2. look for change
    3. Drive to gas station
    4. Purchase Rolling Papers of your preference
    5. Drive home
    6. Roll Joint
    7. Seal with glue strip provided.. warning: moister needed here

6. just go to a store and buy some papers...

7. There is NOTHING wrong with this post.

8. Agreed :hello:

9. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
    Probably is underage, but i would advise against any other kind of paper to roll with besides rolling papers, but there are plenty of homemade pipe/bong ideas that are really good and easy to make.
    You dont know what you could be inhaling if your just using any random paper, most packaging might contain lots of dyes and ink that are very unhealthy.