Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling paper?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Gamereaper, May 5, 2012.

1. Whats your favorite and why? I just got a hold of some rizla and compared to elements they are the shit. There super easy to roll and stick, I had problems with elements sticking. They burn more even then elements do, but not any better than most ribbed papers. Ive also tried some "Black Death" horrible completely horrible, worse than zigzags for sure. They where 1 mm to long for my standard roller for cigs. They where easy to roll with but they had a typical thick paper taste to them. but these Rizla are nice, easiest to roll with probably because there thinner and not ribbed. They have slight uneven burning but it all depends on your rolling skills of course. They have minimal taste I can hardly tell. I swear elements do have a taste to them, a nasty rice paper taste. The only thing is there FSC... Also Ive tried Hempire.. there hemp but there not smooth, most hemp papers ar'nt... it taste just like stems lol seriously. I haven't tryed raw yet any other suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. Skunk, Raw, or Zig Zag

3. Haven't tried too many different kinds, but Juicy Jay's are my favorite

4. Raw are the shit.

5. Juicy Jays and Zig Zaags man

6. [quote name='"HempFarmer420"']Juicy Jays and Zig Zaags man[/quote]

pretty much the only ones i use when i roll joints

7. I prefer zig zags, don't know why. i've tried a bunch of other brands but always end up coming back to them.

8. Idk for me zig zags taste like I'm smoking straight paper and I don't enjoy that, RAW's are my usual way to go now with minimal taste plus is hemp!

9. If you have problem with element, raws and etc. not sticking then you need to lick on the outside where the glue at after you finish rolling.

10. Raws are great, but I prefer zig zag kingsize. theres just something that makes me like em more idk why

11. I used to exclusively RIZLA Blue king size slims, occasionally OCB black when I smoked cigarettes. I used to think RAWs were a fad, but then I went back to Rizla and realised they taste like shit.

12. never heard or seen those rizlas before. if there good compared to elements then they must be the shit though, since elements are probably 1 of the best in my book. i rather get a cigarillo though, i try to stay away from papers

13. I find juicy jays especially have a thick dirty smoke that defiantly takes away from the herb and leaves you smoking a lot of shit. I use raws and the raw organics and I can never taste paper only my yummy herb.

14. RAWs & Zig-Zag Ultra Thin.

15. I love elements

16. i usually use raws or tops...cellulose papers are also pretty good