Rolling paper substitute

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Paranoia., Dec 2, 2004.

1. this thread keeps being revived lol

2. Zombie-thread!

3. paper left over from a fruit by the foot. its flavorful. im jk but it probably could work now that i think about it :p

4. Hey if I have some paper from the phonebook or from a tampon can i use it if it has ink and words all over it.?I heard its not good to take in those fumes.

5. Anyone used the straw technique for cigs? I do not have any access to purchase any papers so I want to find an alternative for cig papers...

6. ****guys i got breaking news!!! The guy who started this thread msged me and told me he hasNT got the papers yet cause he is still grounded cause he got caught sneaking out trying to get papers 5 years ago...he is still using computer paper he said**** ill keep u updated

7. This is an outrage. 5 years and the city cant help this poor soul get what he needs. I would consider this a toke-astrophe.

8. I love diffused pill bottle bongs. There quick, easy, and work great. Just stick a non-toxic color marker tube into the cap of the bottle, I drilled like 8 holes in the bottom. Then cut a little hole on side and stick a straw in it about 1/4 inch deep.. Stick a socket in the marker tube and light away. Works alot better if you take the time to hot glue around the openings so u get a air tight seal.. I got monster hits with mine and was really smooth considering how small it was.

^^ ROFL Just read the thread.

9. i think im going to hell. my bible is missing sooo many pages.:(

10. Ur fuckin retarted, i started the thread and u made that shit up

11. ^^^Thats not the real OP Thats an impostor.

Im the real OP and I went back through time to give myself papers so you neednt worry about it. Also, you shouldnt be so rude on your second post.

12. did anybody say a pipe yet? it's the best substitute, imo. It helps you conserve your weed, if used properly. You can use it over and over again and you never really *need* to get another one; Papers need replacement after use.

:smoking:

I'm sitting here toking on my pipe. I packed it once and I been hitting on it like every 5-15 minutes apart. now if i rolled a jay, that would be gone already. :(

13. #113 Mr. Mojorising, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    I did not read the whole thread but the APPLE pipe is cheap organic and disposable. You do not need the stem as shown in the link smoking directly from the apple works just fine.

Just walk down the street discreetly with you apple toking away. Apples are also easy to throw long distances;)

Rolling papers in plain sight is a reason to search in the USA, now a few apples is a different story

Peace

14. That's a good fucking point. A pipe is just about enough for a search too. Now an apple? Nope.

And I hope I never come to a time where I *need* to throw my stash or my pipe. :(

15. damn bro you can get job papers for 99 cents

if youre under 18 just find a bum and toss him a dollar

16. I rolled a joint with a starburst wrapper once...

17. Lolwut? That must have been the most pathetic joint ever. I thought the wrappers were like 1inch squares...

18. Nahh it was pretty paper shaped, and it smoked so it wasn't pathetic:smoking:

19. its a one inch square if its wrapped up... if you unwrap it, it becomes more of the right size to roll a joint

20. If you're stuck without papers, easiest thing is a McGyver Bong. Or, if you have access to any cigs, switch the filter to a roach and mix some bud into the tobacco. I do it all the time, easy to smoke in public and even easier to roll.