Rolling paper substitute

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Paranoia., Dec 2, 2004.

1. or page 420

2. sorry for reviving this, it's the top result on google when u search "rolling paper substitute =/

3. Yea get gum wrapper and roll it around into a ball, unball it and make sure not to rip it,rub the foil off theres your joint paper! then sum non toxic glue to keep that sucker together

4. lol @ this thread, its gotta be the oldest one on here rofl

5. Straw paper wrapping. Get the ones without the print. Take the straw out and fill the paper with bud and use rolled up paper as a filter. This works wonders when im in a cigarette pinch.:smoking:

6. onion skin believe me they works and dont taste nasty at all
    or use and apple or make a homemade gravity bong and use the tub

7. no use page 420 of the bible its made from hemp:D

8. I dont know about u, but i spent 4 years of my life smoking behind my parents back,and i had a lighter always with me,couldnt you just do that???

9. Best way to go is coffee filters. It'll even stick with just your saliva.

10. Guys the threads 5 years old... He's got what he needs now...

11. He's not the only person in the world who wants to know the answer to that question. If people use the search funciton in the threads, or even google there should never be a duplicate thread.

Never thought of this. How does it taste? How does it burn compared to a name brand cigarette?

12. Yeah, I guess that would be the point of a thread, huh?

13. empty a tea bag and roll a fatty

works every time.

14. go buy one of those 100% eco friendly hemp notebooks and use those. You have to lick them to get them to stick and if you lick the whole thing it will burn slower.

15. how the fuck would you use printer paper lawl, ur best bet is bible pages, or a cig off your parents, and idk how u are grounded at 18+ dude

16. I remember trying this when I was like 12 years old and had nothing to smoke out of. Horrible experience, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. what bible pages or printer paper lol? if printer paper ikr u got to be an idiot to do that would taste like pure shit at 12 tho, what can u exspect lol

18. fucking straw paper

19. I read on youtube that if you soak paper (idk what kinda but im thinking printer paper) in maple syrup than let it dry,that it makes good rolling paper,idk though im not too sure id need confirmation.

20. I would just scrounge up some cash and sneak out.