Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling paper size

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PotatoCrawler, May 24, 2011.

1. Is there a particular size of rolling papers that you found the best for rolling up joints? I'm kind of new, so I got a bag of tobacco and I'm going to practice before I use some pot. Any brands that you prefer would also be welcome suggestions, but I'm more concerned about size.

2. #2 IshikawasBeard, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
    job 1.25 are papers i tend to use

3. I haven't found a rolling paper I like more than run of the mill Element papers. But since I can't get them here - I stick to JOB 1.5 slims, they're pretty easy to manage for me. Novelty flavored papers tend to be tough to deal with for me with being too stiff or too loose.

4. I use JOB 1.5's. I can twist up a big one if I want to or if I need something smaller, I fold the bottom of the paper over where I want to cut it off, run my tongue across the crease, and it tears off clean.

5. I have 110mm & 70mm papers

6. 1 1/4 french lights are my fav for small joints.

7. Where can I find Jobs and Elements? Just your average gas station or do I have to go to a head shop?

8. yea just go to gas station or a tobbacco store if theres one by you

9. When I want to smoke a faaat j I used Bob Marley Kingsize. Usually I just use JOB 1.25.

10. Every gas station and convenience store around here sells JOB's in a few different sizes.

11. How about sizes/colors as far as zig zags go? Just in case they don't carry Jobs or Elements around here :p

12. just go in the store and ask what papers and sizes they carry

13. I think sizes are somewhat standard. You can get 1.5's of any brand and they'll all be pretty similar in size. I like JOB's because they're thin, strong, have reliable gum, and they burn well. I've been using them for decades but everyone has their personal preferences. It's a good brand to start out with and you can always experiment with other ones later. ZigZags are decent too. Stay away from thick papers and also don't use anything smaller than 1.25's until you've been doing it a while. Don't overthink it man. Go a pack of something and just get started.

14. Alright. I appreciate all the help guys :)

15. I use 70mm kutcorner zig zags. There the perfect size for a personal joint and they burn slow. If your smoking in a group then definitely get the longer papers.

16. i don't know how difficult they'll be to get a hold of in the states but kingsize Rizla silvers or OCB kingsize Blacks are what i use if i'm rolling a joint. I'm fairly certain in the UK Rizla Silvers are the standard paper.

The golden rule is the thinner the paper the slower your joint will burn, because the paper is what burns fast and the thinner the paper is the less fast burning stuff there is to burn (captain obvious statement)

17. I actually like the small sized papers. I bought them by accident and was like "fuccckkk" one day. They were just for smoking by myself though so I figured fuck it, pinner joints can get me by if it's just me smoking it.

That was my first pack of my own papers, so I couldn't roll for shit. I have some bigger papers now but I still think that the smaller ones aint bad because they're so much harder to fuck up than big papers