Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling paper alternative

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexEttels, Aug 14, 2009.

1. Can i use those light paper of the tea bag as a rolling paper?
    or is there any other household alternative to rolling paper :p
    thank you.

2. I was made (I know i wasnt forced -.-) to smoke a joint made of paper used from a cars owner manual, lets just say, it tasted like poop.

3. Please Use the Search Function

One time I used the blank pages in the back of a bible for rolling paper. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

4. You guys wont even read my topic(everything but the title)?
    i was asking if tea bag is appropriate for rolling paper and if not, what else can i use?

5. And I answered your question with a suggestion. I was really desperate for papers one time. So I used the search and found a TON of ideas that are OK. The bible paper didn't burn evenly, but it burned. :D

6. #6 Fraxy, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    the paper will probably burn faster than the greens.

just use rolling paper, or if really desperate peel the tinfoil off of gum wrappers and use that (the paper not the tinfoil :smoking:)

7. Bible paper, if there are a few blank pages at the back use them, ink isnt good for you :). Maybe use honey or something to seel it

8. Yep, bible paper will work in a pinch.

9. You can use other types of paper but none of it will be even a little bit good for you.

Just buy some rolling papers. It's not like they are expensive.

10. Why are there so many of these threads...?Just buy some papers,or get some from a friend or something....or at least use the search....

11. use a pipe

12. whoever said the paper from gum wrappers knows whats up if ur reallllllll stuck

13. bible paper, apple pipe, or get a piece thats better than any "alternative"

14. lol I've used one of those little sticky pad note things rolled it so i could put the sticky part at the end and it burned pretty good

15. The only reason you would be posting this is if you are underage to buy papers, which means your underage to be on this forum.

P.S: If your 16 or 17, wear sunglasses and a hat. If you look old enough they will sell them to you.

Or just wait for someone who is over 18 to walk in, tip them a buck.

Top rolling papers are a dollar for 100.

16. Dictionary. Nuff said. Always works.

17. Papers are only like a dollar. Just buy some unless there is some reason you can't......

18. You underestimate some people's laziness. Last night me and my friend used some dictionary paper instead of walking 5 minutes or driving the minute to the nearest gas station.

19. Your making an assumption here and by reading his question there is nothing remotely there to suggest he is underage at all. Maybe he does not want to have any weed related items in his house, like papers. Whatever his reasoning is there is no need to make anyone feel unwelcomed here at GC based upon nothing more than an ass-umption :rolleyes:

Peace,
    FG

20. good job there, very smart decision