Rolling on ecstacy this new years.....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dez3rt.Eagle, Dec 30, 2008.

1. So..... possibly tomorrow I might score me some MDMA for the first time. Of course I'm a little nervous but feeling like it'll be a good night. Ok, I'll admit I'm really nervous. LOL. First time smoking was a paranoid disaster. Wish me luck and have fun to anybody else rollin' this new yearrs!!

2. You'll never be happier.

3. just realize when it hits you,

and it will hit you like a load of bricks, trust me.

that its a drug, and your supposed to enjoy, and you sure will.

good luck maan.

4. Best drug there is.

You'll be telling yourself the whole time "My god, I'm living the best moment in my life"

At that point, you pop another one, haha!

5. your gonna have an awesome time bro. make sure to drink some water.

6. You'll be able to drink a lot before... During your trip, water is probably going to be the worst thing you've drank.

Eating and drinking on xtc is not fun, haha

7. I always drink water when im rolling.....

8. It's not impossible, but I find it to be very unpleasant when you take a lot of it.

Your stomach usually doesn't enjoy it that much either!

Then again, every xtc pill you might come across have slightly diff buzz.

Any idea what yours will be named? Op?

9. Make sure you don't drink too much. Everytime I roll I drink a gatoraid about an hour before I eat the molly and then 3-4 bottles throughout the experience.

10. Yeah, I got the hydration part down... Did my research. :)

11. yeah, pretty much everyone knows you need to stay hydrated on ecstasy...

Just stay relaxed, it's very hard to have a panic attack on e. It's just not natural, in fact I'd say you'll notice your actually TOO relaxed rather than freaking out. Have fun man, you WILL enjoy it. :hello:

12. HAve a couple bottles of water and a pack of gum handy and youll be good.

13. The first time I rolled I actually had 3-4 extreme panic attacks. They lasted about a minute and a half each. I wasn't even anxious about rolling, I think it had something to do with me smoking a blunt.

14. Man I wish I could roll. Lucky people who know the right people lol

15. hah man my rolling days are probably through, but yeah for sure this first time is going to be fanfuckintastic. I used to drink 3 gatorades a roll, but you did your research so I think you'll be fine...definitely bring gum though, your teeth will thank you later. That was one thing i didn't do my first time and I destroyed the shit out of my molars =/

16. Good luck man hope all goes well

I was going to get some thizz for New Years, but I really feel like getting trashed so I am just going to put a hold on thaaat.

17. ^ yeah I understand but I had a long year and I think I should reward myself and have fun for once instead of stressing. =)

18. You can dehydrate very easily when rolling so water is essential during the "trip" if you want your body to reamain okay.If you drink too much that can become a problem too.If your not dancing or running around the amount of water needed isnt as much.Though you may still want to keep a bottle with you to sip on.

I have one purple key left for new year's and did one last night to see if they were okay.Probably going to buy some other's also or mushrooms.

19. drink some orange juice and eat some of these while you're rollin

[​IMG]

if you think eatin when you have bad munchies is amazing, you have no idea what you're in for with these.

i plan on rollin NYE too, gettin a quarter of Molly with a couple friends :D

20. Ur going to be on another level if the beans are legit.