Rolling on a Spliff to a cigarette

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by boogercruiser, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Here in trinidad we have this habit of rolling on a spliff to a cigarette and when it crosses over the cigarette is then smoked with the ganja essenses trapped inside. Here is a picture of a blunt rolled on to a cigarette.

It's called a roll on..blasphemous is it? But it gets u as high as a joint (smoke the both interchangably) but u need to smoke the cigarette with the essenses as well (we call it funk)

Attached Files:

2. That's actually a pretty sweet idea and the only thing that i'd be cautious of is the filter on the cigarette reducing the potency of your hits. No filter or a paper one would be harsh as fuck when you get down to the 'baccy.

3. lol, well if is a bess dank i break off the cigarette butt. If its mids or less i keep the filter......rem too i get a hookup of 1/3 oz (about 10 g) for 15 US for quality less than dank but higher than high mids (like a betwwen cause its grown in mountain soil not hydro)

4. Whats that shit man.. remove the cig filter and replace it with a normal joint filter/roach

wtf dude..

cig filters REALLy absorb the THC good

5. ey wham now boogercruiser??? nice to see trini smokers around man
    i used to smoke roll-ons when i was a lil younger but no i feelin d bongs and d spliffs now...tryin to lock off the tobacco nah

anyway nice to see ya hoss....you into growing at all?? cuz i tryin a ting here and was wondering if u were into that too?.....link up....easy

6. lol im sure cotton takes out a whole lot of THC haha honestly some people......