Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling my bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enjoyandlive, Jan 15, 2014.

1. last time I smoked a friends joint with him, the end got all wet from saliva from him. what ways can I prevent this end from being tainted in the future? would a filter or roach do it?  I am a fucking noob with weed.

2. Smoke through your pinched fingers.

3. Ask him to stop doing that or roll a personal.

4. teel that bitch to stop nigger lipping the FUCKING JOINT!!

5. I don't understand? pinch fingers behind opening and suck through there no homo?

Yeah..its not hard to hit just as hard if you hold your fingers right...

7. Mostly this, but the pinching works too (though I only do that when it gets small). Basically you hold it between to finger nails on the same hand ( I do index and thumb) hold it by the end you pull through and put your mouth as close to the joint and pull over the whole thing. Should still hit good and wont get it super lippy.

8. Learn to toke it without making it wet. If it gets too wet you can use the lighter and gently spark the end, but don't really let it catch fire.  :smoke:

9. Putting in a roach might help, I always do a roach so it seems weird to me to not have one ;) gives you something solid to hold. But mainly tell him not to stick it all the way in his mouth...

It doesn't have to even touch your lips for you to smoke it.

10. [quote name="enjoyandlive" post="19340840" timestamp="1389741077"]last time I smoked a friends joint with him, the end got all wet from saliva from him. what ways can I prevent this end from being tainted in the future? would a filter or roach do it? I am a fucking noob with weed.[/quote]NIGGER LIPPING is frowned upon. Solution- Dont NIGGER LIP.Problem Solved