Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Methods

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedBuffalo, Jul 12, 2010.

1. I know there are many guides so I will look at those but a quick question; is rolling a blunt using a wrap the same method as rolling a joint essentially?

2. yea it's just bigger with a different texture. Remember to roll the paper and not the bud.

3. Sorry to pop in and possibly hijack, but what do you mean roll the paper and not the bud?

4. Your holding the paper with your thumbs and middle fingers above the bud. Your roll the paper up and down instead of the weed.

5. What i did before I learned the "proper" way of rolling, was:

1. place weed in center of blunt/paper
    2. fold the blunt/paper over the weed so that the ends touching flat against each other.
    3. The I just wrapped the ends around the bud, licked it and done.

Nobody i smoked with noticed any difference. It burned slow and looked perfect.

6. dude, my buddy rolls that way, and he rolls some mean blunts.

7. lol. Its super easy. especially when doing a rolling a cone.

8. Yes, it is essentially the same. But a blunt rap will tear very easily.