Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Methods... neat stuff... Please post them here!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Menace, Jul 30, 2002.

1. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000" size="7">·</font><font color="#000000">Current Mood: </font><font color="#000000"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="4">[​IMG] </font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000" size="7">·</font><font color="#000000">Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000">
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font size="5">...Hey everyone...</font></font><font color="#000000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"> [​IMG]
    <font size="4">Does anyone have any cool rolling tips or tricks[​IMG] like cones, special blunts, certrain techniques</font></font><font color="#000000" size="4"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">[​IMG]</font>
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4">
    Anything cool... I'd like to try some stuff... Any ideas</font><font color="#000000" size="4"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">[​IMG]</font></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4">
    </font></b></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4">...thanks in advance...</font><font color="#000000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"> </font><font color="#000000" size="4"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">[​IMG]</font></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">
    </font></b></font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr> <td width="6%"> [​IMG]</td><td width="94%"> </td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

2. an easy ass blunt that rolls quickly and hits hard. you get a black & mild or middleton cherry or pretty much any cigar with a plastic tip works. roll it around in your fingers to loosen the tobacco and empty it out. just stuff nicely broken bud into there and pack it down with a pencil.... then enjoy

3. yeah i used to do that it works well and it's really cool if you dont know how to roll

4. that brings me back, lol... good times... good times...

5. yeah, that takes me back too... the black&mild's... we used to use those all the time... does anyone have any others? I'd like to know how to roll a cone shaped joint... or like does anyone prefer any particular papers or cigars to use? AND: has anyone used the Royal Blunt's blueberry blunt rap? I want to know if they are good or not... thanks :)

6. Go to the gas station and buy a blunt wrap. They come in a wide arrange of flavors. I like berry and conach and cronic. A blunt wrap is a huge paper. fill it with the good stuff, roll, seal, pack it till its tight, and smoke smoke smoke.

light it, smoke it, pass it

7. wanna learn to roll joints, windmills, tulips, blunts. t-bones, flaming arrows(my very own type of joint), bongs, double barrel bongs an a lot more. Just go to www.potheadz.nlweed.com and learn.

8. ok heres an easy one for people who cant roll ! use money , ya know dollar bills ,5s, 10s, 20s, it dosent matter , put your paper on the lower half of the bill dont go over the edge fold the lower half w/ the paper on it so the bill is quarterd put your weed in tuck the edge of the paper in and roll perfict dooobs every time be careful not to make it too tight . this is also a good way to fix a jount thats too loose also. let me know if anyone else dose it this way ! and if you havent give it a try !!!! good rollin patch

9. thaaaank you man... I haven't got to look at the website yet, but what you described is exactly what I was hoping some people knew... that shit sounds cool... I'm gonna go check out the site now ;)

10. Hey man... I used that method a few times when I first started rolling... it helps alot for people wanting to learn... :)

11. Yeah man... Have you tried the "Spanish Strawberry Flavour" papers? I love those papers... I still haven't gotten to try the Juicy Jay's watermelon papers, but i'm going to... They also came out with some new Juicy Jay's Rasberry papers... I am going to order a pack of both from online... You can't buy any of the cool papers in my area... :(

12. If I'm making a really fat cone, I'll use like 1/8 oz. of weed and roll the paper crookedso the weed is laid from one corner of the paper to the other corner. Then I'll just roll it up really tight with a small amount of weed on one corner leading to a larger amount on the other corner. But, if you are already too stoned to do that, simply roll the paper into a cone shape then fill it up (which is actually harder, but I use an aluminum piece of metal shaped like the cone). You can also empty out a cigar and pack it full of shake.

13. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· Current Mood: [​IMG]</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000">
    <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="5" color="#3399FF">...Here are some of the best papers:</font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

<font size="5" color="#3399FF">...Here are some of the best blunt wraps:</font>

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    </font>
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#FFFFFF"> </font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

14. Hempire 1 1/2"

hemp papers.

15. ok heres how to roll a 3 paper cone ..

Step 1.

Take 3 papers place 2 of the papers tegether in the following fashion.. Lick the edge of one paper (glue edge) take the second paper and place it with the glue side at the very top facing you so you end up with the bottom paper glue side facing you and the second paper ontop so the glue edge is at the top facing you as well. With the 3rd paper lick the paper from right to left leaving just a small amount of the glue that sticks up above the side of the other 2 papers. and glue along the left side of the other 2 papers

Step 2.

Take the assembled dry papers and fold it into a trianle shape.. Left side being the largest end the right side being the smallest.. to do this on the left side of the papers .. approximately in the middle and the edge of the paper on the right side that would be the outside of the joint when rolled make the narrowest take your weed and place the weed inside of the paper in the fashion of how you folded the paper large amount of weed on the left side and spread the weed out until you get down to the narrowest side on the right ..

Step 3.

Attempt to roll the spliff untill you can lick the paper and close the spliff up

there brah .. how to roll a 3 paper cone pizzeace from the north east

16. Fuck yeah i use my zig zag or my dads bong my dad is from iraq and he uses them for like tobaco and shit but i use them to smoke the dope SHIT I AM SO FUCKED UP I SMOKED SOME HYDRO FIRST TIME

17. i've rolled a couple o cones in tha past but that made no sence to me... i think im just too stoned to get it without pictures... ever feel that way.... em the "rambling-Alarm" in my head is going of so i'll hit 'submit reply' and leg it, never to return to this thread again... Argh!

18. roll a really loose pure bud & chrystals fattie (make sure its really dry) attach to the top of a bucket and.... hey. i don't need to tell u what to do next... u know.