Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling machines

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DutchX8, Sep 28, 2008.

1. thats a fact right there.

2. I can roll a joint or a blunt no problem, but I also have a rolling machine. As good as a human can roll, it would never match the perfect product that pops out of the little roller when you're done.

Hand rolling is definitely part of the smoking culture and just more fun to do, but rolling machine rolls PERFECT joints. And you can roll a miniature blunt that will burn forever.

3. I've never tried a smaller blunt in my regular sized machine..sounds cool though. I think I might try that out tonight

4. Most of the time I roll by hand, but if I'm going on a road trip or concert, I'll use the machine and get 10 joints in like 3 minutes. To best use the machine, pack a fairly even good amount across the whole pouch, then pile up the middle 3/5's even more. Then just push in both ends as you normally would and there you are.

5. Id rather hand roll my joints but i do have a rolling machine that i use with papers that have a fake brown part on them.

You can hate on rolling machines all you want but i think they rock for concerts. just use the fake cig paper and nobody even looks twice. i roll up a enough for half a pack of cigs and jsut put em in the box. nobody questions you.

6. i adore rolling machines!

makes it easier to roll a cigarette pack full of them.
    and they smoke so nice.

some people simply dont have the dexterity to roll j's.

unless you wanna be blazin cones, whats wrong with a roller?

7. We need to stop arguing who uses rollers and who doesn't before we ignite a worldwide war in marijuanadom. Rollers are the most convenient way plus I know how to roll. I'd rather use a roller. Rolling doesn't really mean shit to me as compared to posters here. Rollers for life.

8. Anyone who thinks someone shouldn't use a roller is a close-minded fool

9. just use the dollar bill method.