Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling machine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BuddhistStoner, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Alright I have seen a lot of youtube videos teaching how to roll a blunt. Every once n a while i can roll a nice one. Most the time there is some kind of flaw. Same with joints. I am just not that type of person that can do the shit good. Anyways... I have a rolling machine that has just been sitting in my house for a long ass time. Anyways I came across a youtube video yesterday teaching how to use it. That shit works so good. the blunts are so tight and joints come out good too. So if there are any newbies out there who cant roll for shit like me, get a rolling machine.

2. #2 FishReamsAll, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    I use a rolling machine aswell, the little things amazing. Rolls a perfect joint for me in no time at all, burns nice and slow aswell. It's a must have if you can't roll that well, who cares if it's not 'respected' by your friends or whatever. If your that bothered just use it when there not they're and get them to roll.

3. i prefer hand rolling but rolling machines make Js and blunts so nice and packed

4. Hell yeah man rolling machines are awesome, especially for joints (I can't roll those to save my life). Have not heard of ones that fit blunts and joints both though?

5. Or practice.. Practice makes perfect.

6. #6 c2k5, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    Get one if you want. It only cost $5 and will roll you perfect cigarette like joints. Alot of people will say just learn how to roll by hand, but fuck it that doesn't matter. The real reason to learn how to roll a good joint is so when you're with friends, you're known as the best roller and since you rolled it you get the first hit.

I think a king size roller will fit a blunt, don't quote me on that though.

7. I started with a rolling machine myself. It was a giveaway with some papers I bought once. TBH I only learned to hand roll bc I got tired of either having to take the roller with me or having to make someone else do it

8. And yeah, the king size ones will fit a blunt, though it maybe not be FULL length depending on what you are used to:smoke:

9. Yeah it is blunt size, I just have to cut a little bit of the blunt because i use Double platinum blunts. So I cut just a tiny bit off and distribute the green grind it up with the machine and insert the blunt rap and you do it the same way as a joint. It rolls a perfect blunt, but make sure your blunt is not tooooo tight. I have run into this problem. So be gentle but you have to roll the machine for about four times.

10. Haha that is true. The biggest problem with rollers is that it can make it too tight to puff

11. i used to have one of those. its pretty convenient if you dont know how to roll, or are too lazy to roll lol but i havent used it in ages. i prefer rolling myself now

12. i used to love my rolling machine, i feel like hand rolled messed up lookin joints (lumpdog as me and my friends call it) have character though

13. do any of you have a Tops roller because i got one for free at a 4/20 giveaway and if i want to use it i have to trim down the paper. Is this with all rollers or is is just the Tops one.

14. I think there is actually more than one size, so I am not sure. But yeah, even with most king-size rollers you will have to trim just a lil bit

15. I'm not hating on rolling machines there useful and make the blunt or j nice but I think it rolls them to tight my perfect blunt or joint is in the middle you can't hit it as well if it's to tight.

16. I think that has more to do with how much herb you put in. I mean, no matter how much you stuff in there it will roll it to the same size, so if it is too packed, take a little out and re-roll with a fresh wrap or paper. Better than exploding your lips sucking like you're trying to get a golf ball through a garden hose

17. Owning a rolling machine doesn't automatically make you a noob. I can roll my own joints with perfection. But when you buy 1/2 ounces and full ounces at once, and prefer to smoke the whole thing in joints, a roller can roll up every gram in like less than 10 minutes

18. I never really had patience to learn to roll & my friends always bought the weed so they would roll haha...I have two king size rolling machine they work very well

19. I have never heard of a rolling machine in my life hahaha. It sounds helpful though, i cant roll for shit, but pen rolling them works real well.