Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Like Wiz Khalifa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Paauulll, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Just because you dont need it or like it, doesnt mean other ppl dont

2. #62 Paauulll, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Other people in this thread found this technique to be extremely helpful so don't hate on it because you don't need it.

3. You Cant Even Roll a Simple Joint... Glass Has Made People Lazy...:smoking:Joints = Glass Learn how

4. I roll the regular cones it just seems alot quicker you no throw in some bud and twist but I have rolled with the "boat" thing before it makes it easier when walkin and rolling so nothing spills out but its kinda useless if your not moving around

5. They weren't always shit rappers.

6. #66 Paauulll, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love joints ever since I got the hang of rolling it I gave away my glass piece I find a well rolled joint is better than bowls for sure