Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Like Wiz Khalifa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Paauulll, Aug 13, 2011.

1. His method is a pretty simplistic one that results in fairly decent burning joints. That's why he has to light it that much to get it even.

The joints I roll now are extremely neat glueless ones using the cone, fill and tap method. To get the best burn you have to PACK it well, not necessarily roll it well, and tapping it against a table does that without having to poke the weed down. That leads to sections of compressed weed and sections of looser weed.

Tapping gives you an even pack all the way through the joint. My joints don't canoe or go out anymore (unless you forget to pull cuz you're stoned xD) and they give you a slow, even burn.

I doubt wiz khalifa cares how he rolls too much anyway. I do this to get the most out of my j's while he can afford to roll 1000 shitty joints and still get crunk ><

2. I like it. I can pack it better and have less fall out

3. I roll ma joint. No Khalifa, cone or any crazy shit. I stick the weed in the paper and roll it. Jah.

4. Arguing with a Whiz Khalifa fan is like arguing with an ape.

Taylor Gang Or Get your dick cut off with a butter knife.

5. i think wiz is a sell out...

6. #26 Paauulll, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What makes you think that?

7. I'll stick with my own way thank you. My rolls turn out better than Wiz' look and how they smoke (from what I observe on the video).

8. #28 Paauulll, Aug 14, 2011
    Cones?

9. You see how he has to burn the fuck out of that joint to get an even burn? Yea, thats why joints suck.

10. #30 Paauulll, Aug 14, 2011
    Joints don't suck. They're one of the great ways to medicate

11. i like how wiz smokes bleached papers all day and acts like he is superior to us all.

but let him make a fool of himself, i dont give a shietttt, hes not affecting me at all. it is sad seeing so many dick riders just because he smokes weed and thinks he is cool for doing such.

smoking tree should not be a thing to do because wiz does it and its fresh and fly, it should be because it makes you feel good, makes you feel better about yourself.

12. #32 Paauulll, Aug 14, 2011
    Wiz's papers suck but I respect him for doing his thing. I don't recall ever seeing or hearing about him acting like a superior douche, however I do agree towards your hatred for people who smoke weed, especially those who pretend to smoke weed, just to be cool and to be like wiz.

13. hey i never said i disrespect his game, i love it, love that people are learning somewhat truth from wiz, not from there totally retarded friends. also like that people are learning the magic of smoking trees, but this isnt something new but its treated like it is for some reason.

pac, biggie, dre, the list goes on, all be rapping about smoking trees, but they never told you how to smoke it! i mean him just saying blunts are shit is him sitting on his high chair. he clearly doesnt know shit thinking smokin on those papers is doing him much good, i dont see why he doesnt scoop up SG or toro as a sponsor....

also, i seen him having a little weed party with some friends, and they where all listening to wiz khalifa, yelling taylor gang or die and shit, i mean this is smoking buds here not the smoking crack game.....

14. This dude rolls nice.

No hate needed..

15. To each their own.
    /thread.

16. #36 daxdroxkilla575, Aug 14, 2011
    Actually tupac did a how to roll a blunt tutorial.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiubdW3HREk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

17. I saw Wiz's joint video and I copied the boat trick its real helpful!
    I respect wiz movement toward joints!

18. Exactly...this IS a MARIJUANA forum not a WIZ KAHLIFA forum, right?

19. I might start a new thread with the same video in the first post and call it "How many times will this video get posted on Grasscity?" Probably get stickied

20. he's the one making mad cash, smoking weed every day, and getting fucked by any girl he wants