Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Like Wiz Khalifa

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Paauulll, Aug 13, 2011.

1. What's your guys' opinions on the way Wiz Khalifa rolls his joints? I'm sure many of you have seen the video: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB44HdBZrz8]DayToday Season 3 ep.4 - How to Roll a Perfect Joint - YouTube[/ame] but how many of you have tried to roll a joint this way? If you've tried does it smoke good? I'll be sure to try it when I get more papers, just wanted to know how many of you have or still roll joints this way, and your opinions on whether it smokes better than the normal cone joint. Thanks blades! :)

2. this is madddd old son, but wiz rolls like a boss. Good reppin. 412 baby

3. Well idk how to roll joints sooo....

4. ive tried this.. stick w cone

5. i always used the cone way, i always sucked at that, then tried this and this is much easier for *me

6. Dude rolls joints all day. Anyone who tries to talk shit about his joint game is pretending.

7. I've never heard of the boat (twisting the front end pre putting in the ingredients) but its a fucking great idea you know what im saying?

8. It's not his rolling that's weird, but how he lights them. WTF is up with that?

9. Dude is making sure he gets an even burn.. Im rather certain everyone that I know does the same thing if they know anything about joints.

10. joints are a waste but wiz is a boss he has more than enough cash for bud

11. I think whiz is an idiot.

12. he doesnt think anythin of u as ur a nothing compared to him :)

13. i used to suck at rollin js then i tried wizs way and it really works it keeps the "ingrediants" in and is really easy. after a while i tried to roll a cone with a filter and it worked good. so i guess wizs way helped me practice.

14. This is now a thread about wiz fan(boys) fighting with non wiz fan(boys)

15. so do you only roll cones now? does wiz khalifa's way burn faster than cones? sorry for all the questions just want to know if it's worth trying.

16. As someone who has never been able to roll a decent joint, that tutorial worked for me. I'm pretty sure I did it wrong still, but I rolled a very smokeable joint.

17. Fcuk Wiz, not him personally, just his music and persona.

18. People are saying at 3:18 you can see a bag of coke... lol

19. Been rolling the boat ever since I saw this shit, it works man. Haters gonna hate