Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling j's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Internetz, Sep 9, 2012.

1. I am abso-fucking-lutely terrible at rolling J's... any help?

2. Joint roller

3. roll more my *****

4. Change papers maybe? RAW is difficult at first. Try with or without a filter tip/crutch. I roll way way better without a filter.

5. Everytime you want to get high, only allow yourself to smoke j's

Youll get it eventually

6. this helped me and it should help you

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl_Xf8-DROE]The Technique - a perfect joint every time - how to roll a joint - YouTube[/ame]

7. I bought the RAW cigarette roller off Amazon for like $1. Faster, easier, perfect every time.

8. Whoever said raws were hard, they lied. Raws are the easiest and the best. I don't smoke anymore though, but I used to use raws a lot. Use them with filter tips, great js. My first j was only sort of smokeable, 2 months later my js were better than anyone I smoke with.

It's a fun art to practice. Also, please buy raw papers. I'm saving you time from having to experiment with lesser papers.

9. Buy a roller.

10. PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. Buy a roll-ur-own package. Like bugler tobbaco or some shit an practice rolling ciggs. dont matter if u smoke or not. Its like $4 for 20+ practice joints....

An u wont end up dropping ur weed on the floor while fumbling around trying to tuck the paper an not fold it lmao

Goodluck homie
    Dutchie

11. You get better at it the same way you get better at anything else, with practice and patience.

Otherwise, you give up and get a tool to make life easier for you (i.e. roller) or you don't bother with the inefficiency of joints at all (because they are rather inefficient when it comes down to it) and pack a glass piece.

12. I rolled blunts when starting out to get a feel for rolling weed in general. You get used to the "tuck" and how to handle it gently. They're easier to roll and a bit more stable. After a few blunts you can probably roll a joint better than you can at least now. Just an alternative suggestion. :) Good luck brother

13. 3 things to succeed:

motherfucking practice, motherfucking card technique and NO motherfucking Juicy Jays.

:hello:

14. Credit card way, is the best for me too, its perfect all the time, if you want less paper just cut off the excess paper so your card can still tuck it in=) before you put the card and do the roll part.

15. i used a roller for a while then i finally learned to roll when i went through a joint phase. a big help was using proper filters.

16. Buy several different kinds of papers. I like Juicy Jay's the best. I'm presently rolling a cherry paper these days. I also tried RAW and hated them. Will never buy them again, they're crap. I like King of Judah for a larger paper. I'm make beautiful j's that I take pictures and send them to people.

But practice, practice, practice. And get first hand rolling help. I'd teach a class on rolling if I could.