Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rschalk117, Dec 6, 2010.

1. So what are your favorite papers to roll joints with?

I like bob marley %100 hemp papers :)

2. I always use smoking blue papers. IMO they're the best for rolling inside out

3. Zig Zag IMO gum is amazing.

4. Elements

5. Whatever is available. I usually just get Zig-Zags though.

6. I prefer OCB crystal transaparent, hardly any taste, burns well and is super easy to roll. I also like the Bob Marley papers you mentioned. Smoking is also nice, but I prefer the previous ones :)

7. Elements and those Bob Marley papes you mentioned. Love em.

8. Elements, Ultra Thins, Orange Packs, JOB papers, and bible pages.

9. Zig-Zag 1 1/4 - Cones Everytime.

10. Whatever is available really for me.

I prefer to do an inside-out roll if I can

11. this. dig pineapple juicy jays too.

12. EZ Widers, preferably double wide.

13. Zig-zag King sized. Yeee :smoke:

14. King Size are wonderful for rolling big fat log joints. I like the taste of Juicy Jays, but the gum SUCKS.

15. agreed, hence why i use kings zigs the few times i smoke (or at least roll) j's.

16. Rolling a log out of dank bud is one of my favorite things. You just put it all in there, twist and within 30 seconds it's formed itself into a joint. Just lick and light. :D

17. elements for shizzle

18. OCB slims are my favorite thats forsure

19. Just rolling up one now. Can't decide.. grape, strawberry or wild berry.. hmmm. strawberrrrrrry