Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Joints.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SwiperNoSniping, Jan 8, 2010.

1. I know how to roll decent joints but sometimes do not know what to use to keep the joint together. Any suggestions?

2. Wtf? You use joint paper and lick it.

3. Glue works well. JK.
    On joint paper, there should be a sealable gum line that gets sticky when you lick it. Wait to lick it until you are ready to seal it or it drys out.

4. No joint paper -_-

5. #5 vapeEVERYday, Jan 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
    If you dont have any then go buy some at your local gas station. It cant be that far away Idk why people are to lazy to go just buy some.

Other nasty alternative is using bible paper with no ink on it.

6. Elmer's Glue FTMFW. Just glob some of it on and smoke away!

7. whatever paper you are using, make sure it's pretty flimsy. lick it, then twist the end, that'll hold it pretty well. This technique works with bible paper for sure.

just curious, if you aren't using joint paper, what are you using?

8. buy some? they cant be more than 2 bucks and if you cannot afford them then you shouldnt be wasting money on pot

9. I used recieit paper for my first. I just lick it and itll stick.

10. I use computer paper and trist it with honey. Doing this will make your j burn slow like a blunt.

11. just superglue weed together and smoke it
    im sure it'll work

12. I hope he can tell the difference between real advice and sarcasm.

13. wow bro, never compare a computer paper "j" to a blunt, ever again.

because these kids are underage