Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OpenThirdEye, Oct 2, 2013.

1. How long do you take to roll a joint? I can roll a J big or small in 25 seconds.

Also, what causes bolting aka canoeing in joints? Is it people pulling too hard or too much bud in the papers?

Also, what is everyones favorite kind of papers? I like big bambu and ez wider 1 1/2

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

equally divide the bud up before rolling. no chunks. none of that less on the mouthpiece side bullshit. hit it nice and soft.

3. Thanks! A lot of the time I didn't bother breaking up all the little chunks. I need a grinder.

4. I can roll a joint in sixty seconds..

..gone in about that time, too. ;)

5. Must be a small ass joint then!

Sent from my GT-S5830L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. 9 seconds, I use skunk brand papers, my personal favorite

7. The perfect joint takes me some time, but I can roll a fat pregnant joint in a few seconds lol ^_^ they still burn perfectly so I dont mind smoking pregnant joints..