Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling joints without filters

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Shmeeb, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I noticed a lot of ppl roll joints without filters, or the rolled up cardboard thing at the end of a j.

How is this done? Doesn't weed get pulled into their mouth/the end become to soggy?

2. I thinks its better to not have a filter. Its retarted. Just roll it up without the filter, and smoke it until you cant. Then save the roach. Win.

3. i use the filter that way i smoke all the weed so i dont have a roach on me

4. ^^ Thats the only reason to have a filter.

5. usually i dont do joints
    unless im going somewere so i can smoke while i walk to my destination or while i wait for the bus

6. By filter he means roach. Also I have done it, but it gets soggy.

I had a friend do this:
    [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/451485/how_to_make_a_disposable_pipe_out_of_tinfoil/]How To Make A Disposable Pipe Out Of Tinfoil - Video[/ame]

also a roach is a piece of cardboard.

7. When I roll a joint without a filter, I put more weed than I'll need inside the joint, and then roll it up. Whatever falls out the end I put back with the stash or in the joint if needed.

Then I twist the end of the joint I am going to light.

The bud by your mouth holds the paper open so that smoke can get out, (don't let the paper get empty and flatten, then the joint's a pain in the ass).

Generally, the end of the joint won't get soggy if you dry your lips before each hit. If you slobber on joints often, lots of people will be reluctant to smoke their bud with you.

It's how I was taught to roll my joints, and it's how I do it today. When I roll a tobacco cigarette, I will often reuse an old filter. But I find it hard to use a filter in rolling anyway.

8. ^ not usually cardboard.
    more likely index card or blank business card paper.
    or actual advertised roach papers.

9. i always use roaches. without roaches you end up with soggy ends and wasted weed. also i find a roach keeps the shape welll