Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling in the deep (weed version)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by balanovich, Aug 23, 2011.

1. So I was listening to elvis Duran and the morning show today on my way to school and at the very end they played a dope version of rolling in the deep only it was about smoking weed. It sounded like Adele and was legit awesome. Now I can't find the song anywhere and it's killing me. Has anyone heard it or know where to find it?

2. well i did a quick google search, i found a few things.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57olpJSewTY]Rolling In The Weed - Fiyah - YouTube[/ame]
    ^^ yet i dont think thats it.

but its called "rolling in the weed" apparently, a few other people heard it on the radio and im not sure where to find it. People online are also hunting for it on other websites, quite strange theres no trace of it anywhere, if i happen to stumble upon it, ill get back to ya :)