Rolling in 30min!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bonovro, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Hey I'm rolling alone off of two molly gel caps. Done it many a time before. Different this time since Ive got about an eighth of weed to myself.

Any last advice?
    I'll keep u guys updated as long as possible

2. damn dude dont roll by urself....

3. dude you gotta keep us updated ive rolled by my self its def different lol

4. :rolleyes: grrrrrrow up. some of the best music i've ever produced has been made while tripping BALLS on rolls alone.

5. dont worry guys. E is different while alone, but in a good way. Ive done it like 10 times. No sweat...

6. ive done it over 50 times alone. its the reason i even got into making beats in the first place.

7. ive even dropped cid alone. it was kinda straight, but sucked.

8. ya ive done it its alright its interesting to say the least

9. i wasnt fully alone, but everyone was sleeping. and i was trippin face all alone in the kitchen listening to jazz of some shit. it was smooth.

10. lol i was completely alone and the shitty part is i dont have ac it was hot as hell so i laid in the middle of my room lights off music going lol

11. popped em. Im +0:15 right now. No effects. Just had orange juice can. thats rly it

12. come up yet?

oh and what's with the orange juice? I've heard of and seen a lot of people drinking it when they roll?

is it for the vitamin c?

13. yea. it boosts up your roll, making it more intense but decrease the duration of it

14. I never heard that it decreases the duration of it, any evidence on this claim? Vitamin C pills are nice too, I took like a 500mg pill or something and two Blue macs and had an insane roll.
    Good vibes broskie, I'll be picking up a few skittles on Halloween, super psyched for that.
    Three cheers for MDMA :D