Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sour desel, Jul 23, 2011.

1. What do you think about using gum rappers with out the foil for rolling paper? Great? Or very bad?

2. If it's all you have to toke with, go ahead. If you can roll it and it smokes- cool. I wouldn't get in the habit of it. I'd invest some rolling papers.

3. theres no gas station you can pick up papers from?

4. im guessing your too young to buy real rolling papers, so just sit outside somewhere where they sell them and ask someone who doesnt look too sketchy to buy you a pack of papers. thats what i used to do.

5. #6 Codre, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
    I used to do this before I was 18 when I was at the beach and didn't know people. Turned out I didn't even notice the guy I asked had a smoke shop shirt on, and when he came out with my papers and blunt wraps he asked me if I wanted to buy/sell/trade or just smoke up some weed together.

Long story short, doing this got me a connection at the beach.

When in doubt and without rolling papers, make an apple pipe. it's really not that hard, all you need is a knife and a toothpick to do the excavating.

6. Use thin paper like bible paper. Only if you're desperate though

7. dont do it bruh.

u can get some change for some papers.

or blunts.

8. Ok wow thanks guys lol I might try bible paper lol. To the head shop