Rolling for the last time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NaturallyNick, Jul 7, 2012.

1. I've been smoking for almost 2 years now (lol noob). The first year was just occasional, but every time of the past year I've been high pretty much. I'm sure many of you can relate.

However, financial struggles & the need to find a job have required me to stop my habit for a moment. Just until I get a job. Also, my parents know I smoke but don't approve, and I want to prove to them that it isn't destructive and I can stop and start when I please. My hope is that they'll realize its not a bad thing & be more accepting of it.

Plus, all the benefits of a t-break when I come back :devious:

So, in a few minutes i'm rolling my final blunts before I quit. Usually i'm exclusively a joint smoker, but this is a special occasion. Its a somber feeling, I thought i'd share it with GC.

Cheers.

2. Smoke Errrday. Pack Lunch tight. Get A's, ???? , Profit!?!? OP?

Good luck OP, Hope Mary Jane comes knockin again.

3. rolling for the last time....for now

4. It's never really the last time.

Unless i'm some 60 year old dude twisting a dutch on my deathbed or something.

Now that I think about it, I probably will be.

5. Fuck that I'll be 80 chillin in my grow room with some genetically modified mega weed.

All the best man, once you get past the first few days it's fine.

6. [quote name='"Pew"']Fuck that I'll be 80 chillin in my grow room with some genetically modified mega weed.

All the best man, once you get past the first few days it's fine.[/quote]

I'll be the old dude with the organic Gardan smoking the finest sensi. Fuck modified shit. Don't want no 3rd arm 10 years later haaa.

7. Modified with love.

8. Hey it's good to take a break and get your ish together. I've quite many times since I was 18. I'm 33 now and I have my ish together, house, two cars paid off and a Job. I smoke just about everyday now! Good luck to you brotha!

9. :eek:you just broke the rules!!!

10. ahaha that's what I thought when I clicked on it.

11. [quote name='"OGkushak"']

I'll be the old dude with the organic Gardan smoking the finest sensi. Fuck modified shit. Don't want no 3rd arm 10 years later haaa.[/quote]

I have a 3rd arm and would be happy if it grew from smoking.

If you know what I mean..png

12. agreed. that way i could roll a doob while smoking one :smoke:

13. Feel your pain bro.. I have to take a 3 month brake to find a job..

14. Good luck bro, and enjoy your t break. I've been on a 3 month t break for the same reason work reasons, saving up some cash, but I'm planning on toking soon hopefully this month.