Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling Filters.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vCannabliss, Feb 23, 2009.

1. i've been smoking for 4 years now. so im not inexperienced. but i was wondering on how many of you prefer filters and what this thread is for is tips on rolling filter joints.. by filter i mean cardboard or material like that. so whatever tips and suggestions you guys have, im open.

2. I use an index card to make my filters, just use scissors to make them the right size.

3. I use the zig zag top part. if you can understand what i mean lol im hiiiigh

4. i prefer to use a little piece of cardboard so then you don't need a roach clip to smoke the whole thing

5. i just use cig pack or business cards

6. If its a joint then I just cut off some paper, its works fine. If its a blunt then on the inside of cigg boxes there is a nice cardbord flap to rip off, (on the skinny side)

But I live making filters, it makes it so even the biggest noob dosnt ***** lip it and I think they just hit better w/ filter

7. Filter FTW

8. I always use a filter. And just get a little thin piece of card, fold one end back and forth a few times and then wrap the rest around it. So from the end it looks like a little zig-zag in a circle. try to make it an appropriate size for the joint you're rolling though.

I like it cause it's easier to smoke the whole joint but it also helps prevent little bits getting in your mouth.