Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling blunts with premium cigars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RiotsRevenge, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Can you roll blunts with legitimate cigars? I have been looking at online cigar shops and so far I have decided to get some White Owl flavored blunts. I know that you can roll with these but I am wondering about the more expensive cigars.

NOT talking about Swishers, Phillies, White Owls, Games, Dutches, ect. I'm talking like the cigars you would actually take the time to sit and smoke without bud. Would these be to harsh or are most tokers to broke to afford them or what?

I have a special occasion coming up and thought it would be a good idea to bring a couple rolled up with bud. Yay or nay? Time isn't a factor, I perfer to spend extra time to make sure my Js and blunts are perfect. Even if it would take an hour I'm down to do it if it is a better experience.

Thanks for the time and answers guys!

2. [quote name='"RiotsRevenge"']Can you roll blunts with legitimate cigars? I have been looking at online cigar shops and so far I have decided to get some White Owl flavored blunts. I know that you can roll with these but I am wondering about the more expensive cigars.

NOT talking about Swishers, Phillies, White Owls, Games, Dutches, ect. I'm talking like the cigars you would actually take the time to sit and smoke without bud. Would these be to harsh or are most tokers to broke to afford them or what? I have a special occasion coming up and thought it would be a good idea to bring a couple rolled up with bud. Yay or nay? Time isn't a factor, I perfer to spend extra time to make sure my Js and blunts are perfect. Even if it would take an hour I'm down to do it if it is a better experience.

Thanks for the time and answers guys![/quote]

I don't believe so because they wrap the tobacco that you smoke in a single leaf or multiple and I'm
    Sure trying to gut it would cause the leaf to unroll and maybe rip

3. Well I would unroll the leaf before I would split and gut it if that's what you are trying to say. That's how I do dutches at least.

And I don't really smoke tobacco, just cigars on special occasions, I stay away from cigs though

4. [quote name='"RiotsRevenge"']

Well I would unroll the leaf before I would split and gut it if that's what you are trying to say. That's how I do dutches at least.

And I don't really smoke tobacco, just cigars on special occasions, I stay away from cigs though[/quote]

Smoke the nice cigar and just use some
    $1 blunt to smoke the bud man nothing wrong with smoking a high quality cigar

5. You most definitely can however the experience will vary from cigar to cigar. Backwoods are the size of a rillo but offer a great example of what you need to do. The backwoods are hand rolled like many fine cigars. The hand rolling allows you to unwrap the leaf.

Backwoods over all blunts/wraps.

6. Just pistol pack the leaf rolled cigars.

No need to split em.

7. I've done it, it worked but your better off with a Dutch.

8. I've done it before too. It's harsh on your throat. I would just get a cheap cigar.

9. Ya I thought it might be too harsh, I guess the cheap ones are basicly made for weed, you know what I mean?

10. Premium cigars are just rolled leaves, its not like cracking open a swisher or white owl and emptying the wrap.

11. [quote name='"ayyomo"']Premium cigars are just rolled leaves, its not like cracking open a swisher or white owl and emptying the wrap.[/quote]

That's what I was tryin to say

12. Smoke a bunch of kingside joints it'll taste better

13. Ooh I understand now, so i guess it doesnt matter then haha. Thanks for all the help though guys.

14. Well, you could try. I don't think real cigars crack and roll up like dutches do, but don't take my word, I'm not a cigar smoker. I do know all cigars are different and I do know that you can empty and pack some cigars. I have friends that do that. pack like 8 grams in an empty cigar and make it last all day all night haha. Experiment! But I know there are folks out there that will be against you ruining good cigars...

15. Ye man, I woke up this morning rather refreshened. So, I go up and take a shower, bask in the sun and shit. Then I wen and grabbed somethin' to eat

16. Glad to hear,

17. I rolled in a cohiba once and it wasnt a good experience. too harsh man

18. I rolled them all the time with any decent Dominican or Cuban cigar. The way I do it is I’ll soak the cigar in Jack Daniels because that’s the what I have around. And then after i let it sit for a bout an hour or two I’ll unwrap it one Leaf at a time until I get to the little leaves in the center and I just throw them away. Then I take about a half ounce of good smoke and put it in the last big leaf I have before the small leaves. And right here you’ll find out it’s really easy to pack it with weed and take two hands and start rolling it up with all those strips of leaves that you unwrapped getting to that one. The skinny end is going to be where the wrap ends and your lips will basically be holding the cigar together while you’re smoking it keeping it from unwrapping. Sometimes I’ll take some more Jack Daniels on a paper towel and I will put the cigar in that ,wrap it up and let it sit for a couple minutes,make sure it’s nice and wet and I will put the whole concoction in the microwave for about 20 seconds and then check it in increments of five or 10 seconds until it’s dry which won’t take long. Then it will tighten itself up and you’ll have the best cigar you ever smoked in your life. The best thing is it’ll last you for about a half a week to a week depending on how much you smoke and every day it gets better. And I don’t know how old Snoop Dogg is but when I was Rollin “blunts” as they’re called today back in the day I just called them good cigars. And grew my own pot and had yanks of Indian tobacco leaves that I would steam and stretch out and roll cigars with green marijuana that I wrapped up with thread and hung in a drying room. They didn’t have a name back then and it was green bud that was used no fancy names for that either. So to answer everybody’s question about can you smoke a blunt with a good cigar the answer is f*** yes.

• Funny Funny x 1

19. OP is 9 years old, I don't think they need advice anymore lol.

20. & Soaking anything in alcohol then smoking it isn't good for your lungs/health so probably best not to try give people that advice lol.

• Agree Agree x 1