Rolling Blunts inside out

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Peace_420, Feb 23, 2011.

1. rolling blunts inside out taste so much better n it burns slower. if you never heard of this defentaly give this a try n i bet you will roll your blunt inside out from now on!

2. ill try that tomorrow :smoke:

3. what

you dont buy rellos?

4. This isn't true at all, I've experimented with this several times, if you think it about it, it doesn't make any sense. The paper is burning on the end, both sides are burning at once, it doesn't matter what side you roll it. Set any piece of paper on fire, blunt tobacco paper, joint paper, regular paper, doesn't matter, you'll see that it burns both sides, it's common sense.

As for the taste, I can't see how, the flavor is rubbed onto the outside of the blunt.

5. He's referring to rolling it with [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUv9CZMsa1A"]this[/ame] technique

6. i normally use rillos but since i been rolling blunts inside out latley i been getting the zig zag blunt wraps n im not sure how true burning slower is i really didnt notice but it for sure does taste better n doesnt seem as harsh when you take bigger hits. i actually jus prefer them inside out because of the better taste .

7. I doubt he's referring to that technique. It wouldn't slow the burn and the extra blunt paper wouldn't just burn away as easy.

That being said, I can't imagine rolling any normal cigar "inside out," which brings me to my main point. Don't use wraps.