rolling alone for my first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ionbob00, Nov 26, 2008.

1. good idea/ bad idea

i got 1 roll for free earlier today and i have nothing else to do with it.

should i roll alone?

2. sure, why not. you'll get high more cuz its all for you!!!

3. go for it. but its more fun when your out. and drink water but dont drink too much. and try taking a shower, it should feel really nice. and all that. yeeah

4. I took a high mdma pill for my first time and honestly i couldve talked to my parents.
    I feel like its not as intense as shrooms and as long as youre just chillin somehwere youll befine

5. its a shitty roll. hour and a half in and i feel almost nothing. just a lil itchy

6. That sucks man, no wonder it was free.

7. What was it called dude?

8. the girls ex bf was trying to sell me 3 for 20 on friday night.

they were green speckled with the transformers logo on it.

im feeling it a lil more now but im still not rolling hard..i dont think.

im just a lil happier and kinda itchy. when i walk around i feel happier. i have nothing to do though im at home with everyone in bed.

9. Yeah, try interacting with other people. Get your mind off of it and you might go somewhere.

10. i would if i had people to interact with. :(

do you guys think that since im not rolling hard the comedown wont be so bad? cause thats what i heard was the only really bad thing about e.

11. ..

This is your first time?

12. ya.
    i just realized that im being very talkitive online...ha

13. I wouldn't expect you to feel it all that hard for your first time...I did one pill my first time alone just like you, and was dissapointed (especialy after all the talk I'd heard about it, being from the bay and all). A couple weeks after I rolled three pills and realized how amazing it really is...

14. im sweating like crazy and im really hot. i drank a lot of water but i think i should drink more

15. ohh hes rollin bawls

16. lol, im doing the exact same thing right now! its only been like a half hour or so and ive gotten a few little chills and one time i ran my hands through my hair and it was great. other than that chill so far

it was a blue dolphin btw, im in the northwest

17. haha nice first post dude.
    enjoy.

18. haha thanks man. popped my cherry :hello:

19. Did it have a fly stamped on the bottom?

20. Not that I noticed no. I didn't look it over too well (I trust the guy I got it from, he's chill) Mind me asking why though?