rolling again?! what the hell

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 92Penguin, Oct 7, 2009.

1. has 3 doves total (legel ectasy) started at 3pm until 2am, 3 in total in halfs over the night, came down by 9am, vaped some weed, came down from that 2 minuits later im griding and moving more than before, what the hell is happening haha!
    listening to 2 many djs, and talking to my self while swinging non stop in my chair

2. in case that didnt make sense i came down then went back up

3. That's strange. Only similar story I've heard is a friend of mine took some rolls, started rolling, threw up, started rolling harder, threw up, started rolling even harder and repeat a few more times.

4. i was thinking that maybe my brain just made a little more serotonin that was released

5. did you say legal x?

because that was probably bzp if they were from a headshop or somethin not MDxx

6. it isnt bzp, that illegal in the uk now, its some mdma analogue either butylone or bk-bkmdma, something of that nature. and god do they work

7. No one is going to have much experience with 'legal' mdma alternatives, so I'd say if you lived and feel alright then it was good, otherwise don't take them again.

Personally I wouldn't take something that I didn't know what it was but if you liked em, go for it.

8. ive had them multiple times, no comedown. infact 14 hours later i feel happy, and energised, no sleep or food and i feel great!

9. do you know the actual brand or name or somethin?

i wanna try them now if its an MDxx analogue

10. Doves were bk-MDBD last year I am not sure if thats still whats in them