Rolling a Phillie and/or Dutch

Discussion in 'General' started by makethecall, Dec 30, 2005.

1. I've been using bongs and smoking blunts my friends have rolled for as long as I've been smoking. I'm going on a vacation for the month of January, and I wanna be able to start rolling on my own. Is there anyone who can write out a walk-me-through of rolling a phillie or a dutch?

2. may not be right correct me if im wrong anyone..
    what you need:
    Blunt
    Knife
    Cup
    Weed
    Grinder (recomended)

Ok first take the blunt of choice and wet it in a straight line with ur tongue down the whole thing. (top to bottom)

Take your knife and cut a straight line all the way down the blunt where u wet it making it easy to open.

Carefully take out all the tabacoo and put it in the cup, BE VERY CAREFUL NOT 2 RIP THE BLUNT!!

Now flatten the blunt out on a hard surface, doesnt have to be completey flat obviuosly.

Grind up ur weed, or break it up.

Put however much weed ur using into the blunt and make sure its evenly put on there, you dont wanna end up with a lopsides blunt.

Roll the blunt up same way as a doobie. which I cant explain through the internet.

Lick the end of the blunt that is rolled toward you and seal it off using ur finger. Make sure its all the way sealed and not open ANYWHERE

Run a lighter up and down the blunt, dont burn anything this is just drying it out and making it not damp with spit.

Spark up and enjoy your blunt.:smoke:

P.S. mosts blunts ive smoked dont have filters but its personal opinion whether or not 2 put one. I think thats the funnest part.. The roach :)

And again correct me uif im wrong anywhere i just started rolling blunts last year but still dont do them myself..