Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling A Nice Joint!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BoBo321, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Ok so I've been smoking for about 2 years, and I love to roll papers. It's just something about rolling your own joint it's like a piece of art lol. Back on track when I roll i usually always make it loose towards the filter, Idk why? I try to pack more weed in the area and roll it out and I still get a loose joint. Is there a good perhaps newer video out there showing you how to step by step roll the nicest joint out there lol? I know it takes time to be a good roller and I'm not asking you to go out of your way to look for a video, maybe there's a video you watch to learn to roll a nice joint! Thank you and keep toking!

2. Also to add I use some dank weed grind it up not to much but a good amount.

3. Ive gotten pretty good imo and y friends at rolling joints. I only roll cones and i think they burn nicer and easier to roll. Heres a few pics on the steps i use. You gotta get that paper tucked tight around the filter. Then work it out from there taking it section by section. What do ya think about my jay? Good luck. Any direct questions. Hmu

Attached Files:

4. did you look at the perfections in rolling thread?

5. That's beautiful!! Lol I've hers cone joints are the way to go but I haven't been able to do it my self. And what papers do you roll with I usually have Raws not king sized..

6. No I haven't as I m pretty baked right now and wouldn't of thought about it lol Ty!

7. Try elements i find them to roll a thousand times better than raw.

8. Yeah I've herd * Raws are so light the papers are very thin.

9. Im broke. And its rare i get out to a head shop. So i just pick up cheap "tops". Like 100 papers for a buck. But they suck. Taste like computer paper :(

10. All i roll is Raw and i must say it is harder then any other paper. Best advice just keeeeeeep trying. Youll get it to a perfection some day.

11. Thank you guys I'm going to roll me a nice one and call it a night!!