Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling a joint w/ dollar bill

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHLO, Dec 30, 2009.

1. is it better to roll a joint with a dollar bill or freestyle that shit with your hand?

2. #2 Dirtbud, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Freestyle for sure, I could write a freakin book with the reasons why, but mainly a) money is dirty, b) it will likely run, and c) hard to establish a good mouth piece.

A lot of rolling a good joint is in the breakage. Don't want it to be too crumbly or too chunky but just right.

to practice, try using a crayon or pen and rolling it up until you get the mechanics down, then use tobacco or herb and keep re-rolling it. the paper should curl into itself tho. The idea behind a crayon or pen is it is round, which is how your herb should eventually get during the process, round and half way pressed that way. Dry herb is the hardest to roll. I try to moisten it with my breath first.

If you choose not to learn, at least roll in style with an old skool bamboo mat instead of a dollar. They are cheap and can easily be found.

3. man up and freestyle

4. thanks dirtbud

i roll some pretty good joints.. i just thought the dollar bill might be better.. guess not :smoke:

5. nah, fuck those people, you can get it tighter, and the weed will get shaped a little bit better than freestyle

6. #6 Dirtbud, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2009
    Tighter does not equal better. I prefer to not get a headache when trying to take a hit. It should not be like a frozen milkshake through a straw, and most people would agree that any device used to roll will increase the chances of it running.

lol anyway. If you need a dollar to "tighten it" then you must suck and roll extremely loose joints that I bet you have actually "packed" with weed once you were done. Just guessing, and f-in with ya.

I'll put my bag on it that the dollar people are not just a minority, but a very small minority.

With my hands I can roll it tigher than anyone with a bill. The bill does not really tighten it the way that would be beneficial. It just creates folds on the outside of the duby that are likely to not stay there anyway = fail.

7. Freestle and enjoy, :smoking:.

8. fuck you if you get a headache from taking a hit then dont hit it that hard, and if you have to hit it that hard, split it open and roll a new one. Yeah i cant roll worth shit, cause i was raised on pipes and bongs. Classifying us as a minority is stupid, because we are not a race, thats like these anti-pot people saying we are a minority, just smaller.You won't get the folds on the outside if you roll it right.

9. thats the definition of a minority mate.

10. lol. Why do people pull this race card at the word "minority". Look up the definition of the word before you get all offended. I was only joking with you anyway man, smoke sum budz n chill man. It's cool, were all cool here.

Anyway I was only sayin that I know about everyone in my city of about 75,000 people who get high. I have not seen anyone bust out a dollar bill since high school.

anyway you get higher from your bongs and pipes so...

11. Freestyle. Keep freestyleing. Practice makes perfect. Get a pack of roll up cigarettes and practice if you have some extra time :smoke:

12. #12 Half Bred Smoke, Dec 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2009
    DirtBud i know you were fuckin with me, i was fuckin with you , beleive me you got to think up some fucked up shit to actually have me offended

13. ive always seen kids rollin with dollers or those little zig zag rollers. i perfer to use my hands because thats how i learned and is whats comfortable to me. i guess if you like using a dollar than go for it. no matter what you do you'll be high so who cares.

14. Yeah i'm not sayin I would refuse to smoke a dube rolled in a dollar, but the op asked which was better. I gave him my answer.

15. Sorry for being an idiot, but what exactly is this dollar bill method?

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeHHHM7ltx4]YouTube - dollar bill roll[/ame]

Just listen to how young the poster of this video sounds too. It's a method used by noobs in my opinion. I don't know of anyone that still does this method.

17. i only do it/did it when i drive, its easier just to chill with the dollar bill in your lap. its honestly all preference, ive seen crazy good ones freestyle and dollar bill, just get good at it.

18. i dont think they sound young i think they sound like a chick though

and for everyone saying that only "noobs" do it i roll like that when im in a car or when im already stoned and to lazy to roll and cant find my JOB roller
    really i just like to use different ways just because i find it kind of fun