Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a Joint shirtless, and getting crumbs on you....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ManInDirt, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Man when I am rolling a joint without a shirt on and a small crumb touches my skin and I brush it off I get small welts like mosquito bites. Anyone else have this issue. And fwiw I do use a rolling tray but it happens all the time.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No. I never had that happen. But my nephew that has been working in the canna industry for several years and has to wear gloves and long sleeves. He gets skin irritations from cannabis.

3. It's been happening since I started 22 years ago, a spray of benadryl clears it up in a few mins.

4. I have to wear gloves when trimming and be careful not to wipe my face or anything. Dried product has never caused a problem for me personally.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I guess I'm weird. Bud doesn't irritate my skin I only wear gloves because, I want to collect all the keif off the gloves once I'm done trimming.

I love the way cannabis smells though so I always have to take a huge whiff of my jar all the time. I love smelly bud.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP, you're probably have an allergy to it, like a skin one. :D

One day these will be standard stickers so no pot head gets sued. :D

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. lol yea I think it's the dried trich that get in a pore and irritate the fuck out of it. Smoking it, eating it, around live plants I'm fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. That's weird wouldn't you be allergic to both touch and consumption? Weed doesn't bother me at all, but cheap jewelry will turn me green lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. So you know it someone gets you really low quality jewelry lol.

I can imagine your circumstance sucks at Christmas some years you try to wear a necklace someone gave you just to be nice and, you get a rash.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I thought that too at first but unless he's eating it, I bet your body would have a different reaction to inhaling. We'll make OP our test subject, get government funding and then find out for the world if we need a PSA weed allergies or not. You with me High?!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. LOL!! I take care of buying myself the jewelry I want;)

And OP I have to admit, I was a bit dissapointed, when I first read this I thought it was going to end differently :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Girl, let's do this:D. F the government let's go evil scientist LOL:p

I was wondering about that too, maybe it's just a skin allergy? Odd.

• Like Like x 1