Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a joint. Lots of dank pics

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dokesomesmank, Nov 25, 2008.

1. the "frenchy". made with a rolling machine. this joint makes for a very smooth, long lasting high. pics too small? CLICK ON 'EM!

two kinds of dank bud, it doesn't matter which kind. here we see a sativa with an indica about to get made into a fine pile with a pasty consistency for a long, slow burn. you can use one kind, but... why not get REALLY REALLY high?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

put on paper so you can evenly spread it into the roller and not spill any off of a table edge.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

to successfully roll this one, you have to use a TOP roller and zig zag 1 & 1/4 inch papers.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

not until you fold the paper over a little bit does the paper fit into the roller sideways. the folded over side will act as the tip where you smoke from. this is why you need the two specific types of rolling accessories. if you don't use them, you can still make a joint, i know this. you know this.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

make sure the letters on the roller are right side up and the "glue" side of the paper is facing you. using thumbs in front and fingers in back, roll both plastic bars towards you at the same time so that the paper is pulled down and around the weed.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

at this point, lick the glue. don't over do it! finish rolling relatively fast as the glue may dry sooner than expected.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

here it is from the side
    [​IMG][​IMG]

lastly, twist the side that isnt folded over.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

enjoy my fellow texans! all you smokers keep it hazy :smoking:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. No need for multiple threads...

3. funny how you made a guide on how to roll, with an auto roller lol

4. #4 Onslaught, Nov 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    I too use a grinder and a rolling machine. I made a post about it the other day but it either got moved or deleted (I was high at the time, so I wouldn't doubt a sober admin deleted it) stating that I was at a party with three fellow friends that smoke and we had some Zig Zags, weed, and no rolling machine and none of us knew how to roll by hand. So we sat there staring at weed we couldn't smoke, it was sad. Just make sure you don't forget the machine!

EDIT: I don't see the point in having to use a TOP rolling machine. It has to do with the length not the brand there is 70mm (Which I use, with Elements papers) a 78mm, and a 100mm (which is great for blunts)

5. Two weeks ago, I had no idea how to use a rolling machine. My inlaw suggested one, and I almost tore off the piece of fabric or whatever that covers the swindles and actually does the rolling. He had to teach me how to use it, and so far there are no guides on this site about it I don't think, so glad he did actually.

6. Not a bad joint, but you could at LEAST be hardcore enough to use the dollar bill or mat method...

7. I was thinking the same thing when I opened it, haha.

8. trust me, its confusing to a lot of new smokers. these rollers will make a great joint but its not electric or anything, it requires some degree of brainpower to work.

9. its just a different method that i'm demonstrating, not the only way i roll joints either... this joint was a very good smoke though.

10. im glad no one is hating in this thread.

11. looks like a fiinee smoke :hello: im about to dig into a nice juicy one myself

12. im glad i got mine! rolls perfect cigs every time! :hello: and yea it was hella confusing at first but then you get the hang of it! lol:wave:

13. auto joint rollers!...what ever happened to the feeling of self accomplishment of hand rolling a perfect joint?:confused:

14. i use one of those tools for rolling up my own cigarettes,, i find it rolls up joints to loose for my tastes.:smoke::smoke:

i like breaking up the nug with my fingers and becoming one with the herb, then feeling the herb in the paper making it go exactly where i want it to be. Breaking down and rolling is as much of the experience as smoking and being high IMO.;);)

15. Shame. It's the most relaxing thing ever. Sit down, gather all the goodies, start rolling away for 10-15 mins. You feel great afterwords. (And the joints aren't even lite yet!)

16. Wish I could say this; it's just totally annoying for me. Aggravates me to the extent that I have to just pull out the rolling machine and make a damn near perfect joint in fifteen seconds.

17. yeah they can be loose if you're a lightweight who don't pack an 8th into each joint he smokes like yours truly :smoke::smoke::smoke:

also, breaking up the herb by hand gets the thc on your fingers, not your lungs or kif catcher!

i love weed, isnt that enough? of course it is:hello:

18. damn my first time seeing a J roller,kinda weird:eek:.

good post