Rolling a Joint...Cop rolling by

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Alliance, Mar 3, 2004.

1. Lol. I was drivingg with a friend smoking, and we had driven around a few local back roads but didnt wanna keep circling the same neighborhoods because that would get supsicous, so we drove by the local prison and i suggested we park there and smoke :p Cept my friend didnt think it was a good idea.

2. bet those dudes inside caught a wiff, and started cryin, damn feel sorry for some of 'em makin dumbass decisions.

3. I think the main thing is just to remain cool. My friend and I were taking bong tokes in the car and a cop car is right in the next lane. But I played it cool and just held the bong on the floor out of the cops view. They didn't even notice.

4. indeed. playing it cool is completely necessary. one thing i find really good is to act like you are dialing on your cell and then act like your talking if you see a cop (not if your not doing anything). once i was smoking with my friend in a parking lot and getting into my car and i turned around to say something to him and saw a cop was rollin by really slow and i said 'SHIT' really loud (i was stoned) and then whipped out the good ol' cell phone and sat in my car for like 10 min. acting like i was talking to someone. when i drove off, he was just down the street and followed me for a while. just got to play it cool and not yell shit when you see a cop :).

just play it cool and try and don't look at them. luckily i got this buddy who has an eye for cops, can see em' a mile a way

one rule i have is that if someone is with me they are NOT ALLOWED TO SAY COP/POLICE/SECURITY or anything like that unless they are 100% sure they saw something. this is because we used to say like "car" when we saw a car (duh) and sometimes it sounded like cop. we use the word 'person' to say that we see someone or when we are really stoned i like to say 'bogey'. this system is great because when i hear 'cop' i know that there really is a cop not just one of my friends fuckin with me, and i can deal with it ocordingly

5. oh man i almost got busted once i was 13 and my brother worked at this eye glasses place he delived them to places at night and he drove a comanpy car and he wasnt supposed to take anyone with him so after he got off work he would drop me off at the gas station and then go to work turn in there car pick up his then pick me up well one day we got high and he droped me off and gave me his coat well im standin out side of the gas station at 3 in the mornin - thats what time his shift was over and a cop pulls up and tells me to get in the car and ask what i was doin and i explained to him and i was scared he was gonna notice my eyes were red cuz i was blowed and nervose as hell and when he was talkin to me i whiped my nose and my hand smelled like weed then i was sure he smelled it and i stuck my hand in my brothers coat pocket and there was the stash he had 1/8 in one pocket and his bowl and papers in the other i was so scared he was gonna notice and search me well my brother pulled up and resuced me lol the cop let me off with a warnin cuz of curfue lol that sucked i was so scared

6. If im ever walking with weed (which i almost never do now), i keep the bag in my hand just so i can eat it if a cop pulls up.

7. ah finally someone from brooklyn who isnt trying to be a hardass all the time... like a breath of fresh air

8. Never been busted, pulled over carrying or anything. I just roll like 2-3 premade j's. when i go out to work or where ever. easier to toss then your whole stash.

9. lmao remember in super troopers.

10. god....had so many close calls....once got pulled over as a bvank robbery suspect....got toss on the ground, roughed up, an stared down a shotgun with a very exited cop on the other end.....He let me go after finding NO money or guns....good thing he didnt look in the ashtray to see my fresh blunt....

The best one is ...I lived across from a Stop N go store....it got robbed every weekend....We were in the Shop one nite with a QP layed out, coke an beer all over the place.....and all of a sudden the front of a cop car pulled right into the freeakin SHOP....We were standin there smokin at the time..The cop asked if we saw anything I told em I didnt pay attention cuz they never catch anyone....LOL...

They backed out an left without a word.....we finished the joint...an rolled 5 more...

LOL...

11. what a waste of coke..

12. Alright u guys talk about being busted and shit but the other night i was at this party and my friends mom comes out and goes my husband just called the cops because people were fighting in the street so if u've been drinking or anythng illeagel you should leave. So i was stoned off my ass and i had a pipe and aboput 5 grams on me so i left. and i was walking home and this car starts follwoing me and i didnt know it was a cop and then the siren flahses and he gets out. He asks me like a hundred questions and then searches my pockets and finds a lgihter and visine and a scale and a tin(altoids tin). The 5 grams are in the tin. He doesnt pull the pipe outta my side pocekt just feels it. and then he fiddles with the tin for a long ass time, and then says ur free to go. He never opened the tin. So im going home and im comming out of the woods and i see a cop car so casually i turn and go to leave and he yells so i ditch my shit and he runs after me and stops me and its the same cop. So he gives me a breathalizer and talks to some diffetrent cops and drives me home. He calls my dad but no answer so he just talks to my bro and says tell ur bro not to be running around in the woods. And bam free. I was stoned the whole fucking time! The next day i went back and got all the shit i ditched too.

the things that saved me are probably that
    -the tin is so hard to open half the time i cant open it
    -we were outside in november it was cold and windy so i didnt smell too bad cuz of the wind and the cold explanied for a runny nose and red eyes and all that.(he looked more stoned than me)
    -i guess i just played it cool and i had a really good(true) story my bro was on his way to pikc me up. except the second time that cop found me i was walking the opposite way of the way i told him my house was.
    -i guess im just plain old lucky as hell

13. right after the greek parade in the city me and 2 other individuals were tokin up and drinking a little on the highway in the mustang convertible we had rented a few days before. a black impala starts getting closer and is now driving right next to us on our right.he rolls down his window and asks us what flag is on our trunk(he had secured a greek flag to the trunk).we told him the greek flag and we heard him say 'told you' to the cop next to him, and then drove away.all this time theres a blunt lit and we just have it under the window out of theyre view and the henny bottle in my lap.so fucken lucky.

14. Good story. don't know why, but it reminds me of Super-Troopers when in the beginning scene; the kid eats like an entire bag of shrooms and starts licking the window and randomly blurts out "THESE SNOGSBERRIES TASTE LIKE SNOGSBERRIES!!"

Anyway, lucky you and next time be a little more careful... cops scare me :cool:

15. lol, didn't want to make your own thread, but instead bump one that's three years old?

:hello:

16. HOLY SHIT! I didn't even notice that... man I was trippin balls!

17. yah i was reading this going why is this thread up its like 3 years old!

18. fucked dude, yeah. good thread though. may as well add to it. waswith 3 cousins and a cousins friend, we were all in one car, other car parked next to us in this weird little parking lot under this road in the ghetto area of Duluth. Cousin is in drivers seat rolling a nice big j for us all and suddenly a cop is parked a like a 75ft down the road spottlighting us. My cousin dumped all the weed in the back seat(mostly over my shoes) and him and his friend both light up some cigs. Other cousin hops out to get his car and we just drive off pas the cop, waved at him and all. Apparently he was a pretty chill cop up there. My cousin who had been rolling it though was shaken mad, cause he was/is on probation and woulda been sent straight to jail. another time i was with same 2 cousins in the same car taking a cruise down by the bay and when he was going to drop us off a cop started following us, thank god there was a really busy park we just walked around for a few minutes.

19. wow dude sumthing like that happened to me today.

i had just finished smoking like 5 bowls and a J at my friends house and i was blasted and i had to go back home so i was driving back home i saw 2 cops in front of me and i wasnt scared as 1st until i was at a red light and the cop was talking to some dude in a random car in front of me...wen the lite went green he seemed to slow down and get right behind me i was getting really paranoid so i went into a nieborhood...i think the cop wrote down my plate:smoking: that was a huge buzz killer

when he came behind me i thought he was gonna pull me over any minute