Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a j

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WiZKiiD, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey Guys,

Sorry if this has been posted before, I didn't see anything in search

When I roll a joint, I use a dollar bill (yeah, 'cheating')

My question is when I roll using a bill, I can never figure out how to get a filter in (I try to make them from business cards). They are never the right size, and when I tried to put it in the bill with the paper, it just fell out.

Any tips? Do I have to roll by hand to get a good filter in?

Thanks guys!

2. Hmmm I usually have the filter in first

3. smoke with rolling papers instead then!

4. Learn how to actually roll then you wont find this problem.

5. when i roll with dollar bills i usually just put the filter in the dollar along with the paper and herb and roll it all at once with the filter

6. [​IMG]

I would just get a pack of these. There about a dollar at your LHS. Perfect crutches.

7. Put it in after?

8. nah try rolling with the filter in first... trick is to always have your finger on the roach and use it to roll the right side then tuck in the left... im not sure exactly how to explain or i may be to high to say, but just use the roach haha