Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling A J

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BakedBuffalo, Oct 2, 2010.

1. This isn't about how or how to's because I'm aware of the many threads/videos/tutorials on it. I'm just wondering it's my first time rolling and I have to and well I know it won't be good but will I be able to at least roll one that is smokable the first time?

2. you will never know until you try it. but take it slow because you could tear the paper. remember rolling decides wether or not you will be able to smoke a joint that night if no one around you knows how. so just take your time and you should atleast be able to have a smokeable one.

3. When I first started rolling, I would roll a joint and it would be crap, unwrap it and roll another, and keep rolling til it looks smokeable and good. Its a waste of rollies but you learn quick from mistakes.

4. Well befor I rolled k knew I liked it kinda tight but not to tight so I kept trying when it was the first times I rolled but too me like 8papers to make 4 joints like the other 4 I kept tearing the ppaper or didn't roll it right. But just keep trying

5. This.

Its hard to say whether it will be smokeable, but if you catch on I don't see why you couldn't. When I first started I was still capable of rolling good joints but it would take me atleast 30 minutes.

6. Took me 3 tries to make a good looking joint for the first time. Practice makes perfect, but as long as you steady/dry hands, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

7. i practiced on notebook paper and little shreds of paper. butuh, if you roll it with one peice you can sorta go over it with a second and tighten it etc when you're new.