Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rolling a Half-O Blunt

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Haiku, Jun 30, 2010.

1. So yeah, I can roll regular blunts ok, but me and my buddy want to get a half o of mids and roll a gigantic blunt for an extended session. He can't roll at all, so the job of rolling goes to me. How the hell am I to roll such a monster? How many papers would I need to fit it all in, and how would I go about attaching them? You rolling masters, come help me out haha.

2. I probably wouldn't because its only 2 of you, you would just waste a LOT of weed.

Uh i have never attempted such a large roll but i suggest getting some super blunt wraps and then you would probably need only 1?

3. sounds like a good way to waste 14 grams of bud...

4. #4 NORRIN RADD, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
    Just flex some personal L's.

5. Roll a cone. And, stuff it.

Use a piece of hard paper, to make a mold for the blunt. Then wrap the blunt wrap around it. Let it dry. Slide it off. Stuff it.

6. I didn't ask about wasting bud, I asked how to roll the fucker. For a one time deal me and my friend are willing to put down the $30 each. You're telling me neither of you have ever just had a smoke fest for fun? I'm the kinda guy who just likes to get his buzz on after work and relax, but every once in a while it's fun to splurge.

7. Whats with the hate? Its not wasting bud.....mids ARE for smoking wastefully.

Good luck OP.

8. True man sounds like a good idea. Thanks for the help.

9. Says who?

10. Well you don't feel as guilty at least.

11. Me, what kind of formalities do we have to go through?

Some kind of credentials or something?

12. :laughing:

13. I'm just saying, your opinion, isn't just HOW IT IS. It might be your opinion. But, it's an opinion. Mids are usually pretty decent weed that is just old and compressed. So, why waste them? Because other people do it?

14. Not gonna bother arguing with you tbh. I'm too busy making a living that allows me to smoke as I please.

15. Because when something must be wasted, people must get high, and there is money as an issue, then mids are the most logical option.

16. You're in way over your head my son.
    First of all, don't use 1.5's on a half-ounce blunt, or any "papers" for that matter. It'll burn like shit, it'll canoe and fuck up and you gotta constantly watch it and lick it up, its just a pain for something that big.

So find a place that sells Philly Titans, giant cigars etc. You can either get one, and get a long instrument similar to a sewing needle with a little hook on the end, and very carefully remove all the tobacco from inside the cigar, leaving the cigar intact, then you can grind the bud up really fine and stuff it. Make sure you get all the seeds and stems out, cause if you fuck up and stuff a stem down in there and it rips a hole in the cigar, well god-damn :D

If you try hard and are careful, I know you can stuff a philly titan with a little over a quarter. That's your best bet. And when its stuffed to the brim like that, it smokes sooooo slow. Very much like a real cigar :D just make sure you don't pack it so tight you can't draw air through the other end(rookie mistake). But if that DOES happen, all you got to do is get a pen, take it apart and get the really thin white thing that holds the ink in the middle of the pin, and use the side that doesn't have the pen tip to drill through the middle and open it up.

As far as rolling a half-o blunt is concerned, you'll need to get two, maybe three philly titans(have some scrap parts for patching) and you'll need to gut'em with a sharp knife, cut them evenly down the middle then like the opposite sides you're attaching and press them together, relick and repress until it turns into one giant wrap. Then put all the bud in the middle, and goto work. Don't worry, a lot of bud is gonna fall out, the trick is to get a very consistent tube shape, or you can thin it out on the inhaling end like a joint, but you can stuff the rest into the otherside, and pack it down.

If these directions don't make sense, you're in WAY over your head, and I'd just advise taking the guts out of aphilly titan, leaving it intact, and stuffing the hell out of it.

Rolling that much bud is a very delicate operation. If you want practice, goto a tobacco shop, and get a bag of rolling tobacco, and just practice with it.
    If you can roll giant blunts of tobacco, giant blunts of bud will be that much easier.

17. But, yet, you have time, to type a reason as to why you don't have time to argue with me?

18. please don't waste 14 grams on a blunt...

19. As another user mentioned already, a cone is an option. Another is to buy a large cigar, at least as thick as your thumb, and as long as possible.

Hollow it out, do not cut it anywhere. Make sure to get as much tobacco out as possible, be sure you can see light through the smoking end, and pack the bitch up nice and slow, making sure its firmly packed but not so much it wont smoke.

That's my $0.02.

20. I'm with this.^ But, do what you want. I'd use a 1/4 OZ at most.