Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rolling a blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mighnash13, Oct 4, 2010.

1. alright i've rolled before but am really horrible at it.
    anyone have tips? or guides the know of?

2. one

two

three

or use the search box to find threads here

3. thanks bro

4. Practice, Practice, practice. And practice some more. They practice again. Oh, and lick the entire dutch and unwrap the leaf first, then split down middle.

5. Start of with Swishers. They are easiest to roll in my opinion. Then move onto Optimos, Dutches, Games, etc.

Once I learned how to roll a good joint, blunts wear easy for me to pick up. I practiced rolling joints with salt (figured if I can roll salt, I can roll weed).

Some tips I can offer are to lick edges where you split the blunt, makes things a whole lot easier. Use a razor at first to cut the blunt. Try and get a fresh one too.

Good Luck :D

6. Exactly. You'll be surprised how good you'll get once you get a routine down and your own method. Enjoy

7. i just use brown shuga blunts
    ballin

8. thanks for the advice guys