rollin tonight

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Wither_Away, Oct 13, 2009.

1. picked up 4 green nikes to split with my girlfriend.

insert good vibes here [ ]

2. heres a pic

Attached Files:

3. #4 Toke N' Choke, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    can't really find any info on those, but watchout for those outpressed pills(the emboss on your logo). Common for people that surf pillreports.com etc to stay away from cutouts and outpressed pills.

http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=7178 heres an outpressed nike but report is old. Anyhow have fun and stay safe.

4. I would hold off on eating those until you can find someone with a test kit.

5. well we picked up 3 pills from the same guy the other night that look just like these and they were fucking awesome. contents were mdma and ketamine.

the guy said these are the same and he thinks a little stronger. i think we should be fine.:D

6. Well all i can say is good luck and hope you have a good roll. Nice Vibes your way brother.:rolleyes:

7. roll report: they were decent but my gf had a bad trip. more ketamine than anything id say. comedown was absolutely horrific. they definitely were good rolls but the vibes just werent there. too stressed lately. :(

8. You said the guy who sold em to you said they were bomb if not bomber then what he had previously?
    of course hes not gana say "hey I got some shitty pills man"

9. These pills are most likely piperazines.. If it was Ketamine neither of you should have barely felt anything because to get a strong trip from ketamine off rolls is hard unless you take a lot or snort them, but even after that ketamines major effects don't last nearly as long as mdma. I have taken many pills with ketamine/mdma combinations in them (which I enjoy:D) and the comedowns are never harsh. I have only taken 2 piperazine rolls before and they had the shittiest come down ever, hell.. I didn't even feel good, ya was feeling something, but it was shitty and not fun at all.

Also, you said your gf had a bad trip. In my experiences it's very hard to have a bad ketamine trip from rolls. Not only is it not strong enough of a dose, but ketamine is hard to have a bad trip on unless you are in the K-hole. Piperazines can produce "bad trips" or make you feel horrible and have a harsh come down.

10. I hate to say it man but kinda sounds like some pipes, couldn have been good pills but pipes often feel close to MDMA but like you said, the vibes just aren't there.

If either one of you got a headache then they were surely pipes