Rollin right now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Well picked up 2 g's up hoes down yesterday. popped 1 30 minutes ago smoked a cig about to finish this bowl.

woulda rather done it back at a rave, but no $$$ and all my freinds are back at school.

I go back to school tom.... gonna get me hard soon. might pop another at 9. god feeling got a body high right now.... since im alone i should play geometry wars.... def..... on xbox 360.

might take a nighttime walk for fun.... what are some other things I can do at home

yeaaa

might update later might not il let u guys know def how things went tom

2. have fun man, good vibes to you. have fun, rolling at home was never something i would consider only because ecstasy is such a party drugs but what do i know? have fun again, this bowl is gonna be for you rollin good, peace.

3. took the second

yea iv never planned on doing E at home some freinds where gonna do tom but i gotta go back to school (no e connect) but in march iv visiting a freind in tuscom with many many rolls

taking a wwalk listenin 2 music thinkin word:smoking:

4. you need to turn on pillz by guccie mane...

is you rollin? bitch i might be!

5. Sounds good man. I dosed 1 half hour ago and smoked a few bowls. Should be good.

Do you have xbox live?

6. naw to cheap 2 resubscripe

got the vicualizer on my comp smokin some cigs... lights turned on off listenin to this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKdZN2O_cXY"]YouTube - I´m Blue Eiffel 69[/ame]

7. i feel so talkative.... gonna play that xbox game ina bit.... smoke another bowl... rollin pretty good

wish this connect wasnt so last minute and didnt have to head back to school tom

8. Man im rollin pretty hard. How're you doing

9. listen to music for sure, with the lights off

draw

watch TV

shit is usually entertaining

10. i spent 250 bucks for a dual green laser (60mw broken into two beams). Its pretty tight with some smoke and all the little tricks it does in the air. I bought it just for rolling :)

11. hope they were the legit g's those presses have been around for a while now

12. That was a good time.

and to ward: its hard to get it up hahaha but when you do any sort of sexual stimulation is amazing

13. oh god Molly I miss you!

14. haha word good time...