rollin joints the middle school way

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by smokefizzle420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. When I was a kid a spliff was just another name for a joint, no tobacco. It was very very rare to see tobacco mixed with cannabis in the US until the last decade or so when blunts became popular in the mainstream.

2. It's very uncommon to see anyone smoke a pure joint here, or anywhere in europe really, unless it's a blunt. Tobacco + weed gives an awesome high, and though I hate cigs I think it makes the joint taste better.

I've tried switching to pure joints for health reasons a number of times, but I can't help feeling it's a waste, and I actually enjoy the high less so I don't think it'll ever happen until I can grow my own.

3. I'm just the opposite. I think mixing it is a waste of perfectly good cannabis. As the saying goes, "To each his (or her) own."

4. Cigarette paper is gross and with more paper, gross. (Not trying to be an asshole.)

5. i never saw the point of putting weed in a cigarette. buying a pack of cigarettes just to take them apart seems like a waste of time considering rolling papers and a roller (if you can't roll j's) are going to save you money in the long run.

rolling spliffs (tobacco and weed) is actually pretty good for stealth smoking. if you just walk around holding it like a cigarette it's pretty easy to get away with it.