rollin joints the middle school way

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by smokefizzle420, Feb 11, 2009.

1. it's not too discrete, don't think you can light up in a really public place lol

it really doesn't look like a cigarette, as a ridiculous amount of smoke always billows out of it, plus the smell.

2. hahaha

your tryin it too? :smoking:

3. im not sayin im gonna go light up in front of a police station or anything

4. loaded- tried the spliff w/ wine blacks in it, it was really good, i liked it

5. Glad you liked it. I like how the tobacco makes it burn really slow. And I'm not a usual tobacco smoker so it fucks me up. What weed to tobacco ratio are you usin

6. haha yeah i got another one rolled, waitin on my roommate to get home from work

7. The other night I rolled up a little j to try out mixing tobacco. I broke up a Djarum Bali Hai (clove cigs, high quality tobacco) and mixed it about 60% weed 40% tobacco and it was AMAZING. :smoking:

8. I love doin this when I'm too lazy to roll one but cravin a spliff

yeah in south ont. a spliff = joint

9. cloves are really good with bud too, kinda expensive, but good

native american spirit cigarettes are also good to use cause they come in a variety of flavors, they're kinda expensive and hard to find(about $5 a pack last time i got some, only place ive seen them is in cigar shops) but if you can find them, get the black pack, pure additive free flavored pipe tobacco.....great with bud :smoking:

10. im not either, i mean i smoke tobacco every day, but only mixed with my bud, i like to go 60 tobacco/ 40 bud, if i got alot of bud ill switch it around

11. Do you think the native american spirit tobacco is as mild?

You should see. Haha if you just added ground cloves to a spliff would it make it better?

12. they have regulars, mediums, lights, ultra lights, menthals, menthal lights, non filters, organic and perique(the pipe tobacco)

13. Ha ha this was the way I smoked when I got high for the first time, brought back memories

14. oh yeah, the first time i smoked on my own i emptied a cig cause i couldnt roll yet. spliffs (tobacco+weed) are ok, but I'd prefer an unfilterd joint itself. I've only tried roling tobacco, but I'd like to try the black n mild wine spliff.

15. very nice my man, my roommate and me just got done burnin one of these......:smoke:

16. Do you roll yours pure? Otherwise it's really small and the roach is huge. But if it's just pure weed with no tobacco then I can imagine this is a good way of rolling for better tokage.

17. why not roll up a blunt? thats how i usuallt start my morning and they last longer. and who doesn't love smokin a blunt right to your head?

18. I don't. Blunts are disgusting (to me). If you want to wrap cheap toxic tobacco around perfectly good cannabis that's your business but don't assume everyone likes to.

Now this is a joint. Painted some hash oil on the paper for a special treat. I might do another one this morning only with a bit more oil

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...fect-hash-oil-enhanced-joint.html#post3951326

[​IMG]

19. You guys call a weed/baccy mixed joint a spliff yeh?

Thats all I smoke, maybe the occasional bong. :hello: