Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Rollin': Filter or no?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MadHasher, May 26, 2010.

1. You Seppos crack me up...:D...grab two papers and lick one of them...place the licked paper onto the back of the other paper just above the bend, allow to dry, or the adept or eager can carefully rip off the excess paper. Take another paper, lick the adhesive and place it at the butt end of the other two joined papers, remove excess tag end.. Shape into a halfpipe shape and place combustibles in the papers...roll.

Grab a 1/4 inch of thin card, 1/2 inch long and roll into a spiral filter or use proprietary brand cigarette filters, (Pussies), Place in open and loose end of joint. Take one paper rip it in half, lick one bit amd place it above bend in other half. Roll/wind around filter lick and seal.

Screw other end together, shake gently, screw, shake, to desored compaction, moisten wick between lips and remove gently. Rotate on lighting.

Classic 3 paper joint, and a wing at the other end for a 4 papery.

ADVANCED...Warning...Take a piece of 2 inch by 1 inch card and fold it in half, in the middle of the fold cut a 1/8 inch triangle to be used as the draw hole.

Roll length ways into a filter and put a 3 or 4 paper joit on eithe end and use a couple of cjoined full papers the lock it all into place. Poke hole in paper over previously constructed hole. Light both ends and suck...

There youse go!!!:D:wave:

2. We don't use a filter per say, but we do use a smoking stone on J's. It cools the smoke and keeps the end of the J from getting wet and sticky from those that like to put the entire end in their mouths!

By the way, GC has a nice one:

Glass smoking stone - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Handy little thing!

3. This. I also make my crutches quite big and use long papers (OCB Slim Premiums usually), so that there's a lot to hold on to as it gets down to the end.

4. Yaeh, ok, look workable..hippy cigarette holder eh!

We still have cardbord tram and train passes so THEY get recycled, don't know if I'd like to carry a smelly stone:confused:...that's a bit ambiguous...:eek:

5. I like the train pass idea! I'm a freak about clean, so the stone is always clean til you use it. Then, if we're out, I just put it into a ziplock bag, then my pocket/purse/pack. Works for this hippie! (DOB 1961)

:cool:

6. I did when i first started rollin, never anymore. For me I just tried rollin without it and it felt more natural, the consistency was the same throughout. There wasnt the rolling coardboard to rolling bud transition. However the first couple times mine came out lookin like old man ears, whole bunch of weed stickin out both ends of the blunt.

Also I kinda do this idea when im travellin:
    Minus the roach. Ill just split a dutch say 1/2 way down(or however much i wanna smoke) then leave the 2nd half untouched while I roll up bud in the first half. I really do it just in case of an emergency i may be able to smoke it down to the baccy, or just toss it and at least I wouldnt lose a whole blunts worth if i was just tryin to sneak a toke.
    Plus i can smoke the weed, then practice smoke tricks with the tobacco.

7. always in joints. sometimes in blunts. I always do it for joints because the paper can close easily if it gets wet. a blunt you really have to slob on before it starts to close up.

8. When I began rolling I used to use roaches. not anymore though. Not to brag or anything but my j's are perfect throughtout. besides, i've autopsied and i see brownish resin forming on roaches, which I think is thc. i prefer thc in my body, not on my roaches ;)

9. That is a very smart way to roll. Because thats like exactly what I do. ;)

10. Yes, depends on how much bud i'm using though.

11. Oh come on, I was rolling that shit up when your parents were in elementary school and no one used any such thing. Are you telling me your spiritual ancestors from the '60s and '70s were doing it wrong?